Can't GOTO moz-extension:// URLs !

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
almodoen

Can't GOTO moz-extension:// URLs !

Post by almodoen » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:13 pm

i can't Use GOTO Command for firefox extenions urls .. , it removes the two dots (:) and force it to use http:// before the moz-extension:// , we need a solution like make imacros go to any type of urls .. , what ever it is .. , i hope you understand , thx ..
chivracq

Re: Can't GOTO moz-extension:// URLs !

Post by chivracq » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:35 pm

almodoen wrote:i can't Use GOTO Command for firefox extenions urls .. , it removes the two dots (:) and force it to use http:// before the moz-extension:// , we need a solution like make imacros go to any type of urls .. , what ever it is .. , i hope you understand , thx ..
Hum..., "my way, no good" I guess, but "your way, not better", I would think, ah-ah...! :shock:
I've already provided a Solution, if you search the Forum...! :idea:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
almodoen

Re: Can't GOTO moz-extension:// URLs !

Post by almodoen » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:33 am

chivracq wrote:Hum..., "my way, no good" I guess, but "your way, not better", I would think, ah-ah...! :shock:
you was able to leave a reply to the solution URL instead of open old files (will never change anything) .. like i do (helps anybody without opposite)

you insist on using the same way .. , whatever .. , i'm not here to fight you .. , don't waste my and your time ..
chivracq wrote:I've already provided a Solution, if you search the Forum...! :idea:
even search doesn't work in the forum .. , it redirect me to imacros.net always ... , can they just force the browsers to use the inserted value without any edits (in imacros scripts) ?