Please help. Why does scrip not work

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Please help. Why does scrip not work

by keylogtokopedia on Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:44 am

the script below cannot run the tokopedia.com website. Why ?
VERSION BUILD=8970419 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
URL GOTO=https://m.tokopedia.com/register
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=NAME:register CONTENT=helpmeemailnewdoak@gmail.com
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=TXT:Daftar

imacros is not the way to input email. :cry:
Last edited by keylogtokopedia on Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
keylogtokopedia

Re: help me pls

by thecoder2012 on Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:45 pm

keylogtokopedia wrote:Help me pls.

Record options (e.g. event recording) are very useful in iMacros.

Example:
Code: Select all
TAB T=1
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#user-container>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>INPUT" BUTTON=0
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="#user-container>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>INPUT" CHARS="youremail@domain.tld"

keylogtokopedia wrote:imacros is not the way to input email. :cry:

With FF/Waterfox was not possible without downgrade (or js workarounds) but with Pale Moon v27.6.2 and iMacros 8.9.7 under Windows 8.1 (x64).
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me!
thecoder2012

by chivracq on Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:57 pm

TAB T=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=NAME:register CONTENT=helpmeemailnewdoak@gmail.com

thecoder2012 wrote:

Example:
TAB T=1
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#user-container>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>INPUT" BUTTON=0
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="#user-container>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>INPUT" CHARS="youremail@domain.tld"

With FF/Waterfox was not possible without downgrade (or js workarounds) but with Pale Moon v27.6.2 and iMacros 8.9.7 under Windows 8.1 (x64).

Oh...!, quoting this (a bit useless / low Quality) Thread as it was going to be deleted because of the completely useless (= Non-Descriptive) Thread Title..., @OP you can already say THANKS to @thecoder2012... :idea:
And Thread will probably still be deleted if you don't give it a Descriptive Title, "help me pls" is completely useless...! :idea:
You will never get any Answer with that kind of Title and even if you did, the Thread is useless for other Users searching the Forum... :roll:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

by keylogtokopedia on Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:41 am

chivracq wrote:
TAB T=1

thecoder2012 wrote:

Example:
TAB T=1

Oh...!, quoting this (a bit useless / low Quality) Thread as it was going to be deleted because of the completely useless (= Non-Descriptive) Thread Title..., @OP you can already say THANKS to @thecoder2012... :idea:
And Thread will probably still be deleted if you don't give it a Descriptive Title, "help me pls" is completely useless...! :idea:
You will never get any Answer with that kind of Title and even if you did, the Thread is useless for other Users searching the Forum... :roll:

I'm sorry, I've tried to fix it so that it's easy to understand
keylogtokopedia

Re: Please help. Why does scrip not work

by chivracq on Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:46 am

keylogtokopedia wrote:
chivracq wrote:Oh...!, quoting this (a bit useless / low Quality) Thread as it was going to be deleted because of the completely useless (= Non-Descriptive) Thread Title..., @OP you can already say THANKS to @thecoder2012... :idea:

Yeah, but "easy to understand" is not really the "Problem"..., "Please help. Why does scrip not work" is not "better" than "help me pls", try searching the Forum using those Search Keywords, you'll be lucky if you find any relevant/similar Threads... (And can't even spell "Script" correctly...)

A Thread Title needs to be Descriptive about its Content, like for example:
"How to input Email on 'tokopedia.com'?" or "Can't input Email on 'tokopedia.com'." :idea:

And when quoting, only quote the "relevant" part(s) if needed, it doesn't help for "Readability" of the Thread otherwise...

+ When opening a Thread, try to select the "correct" Sub-Forum, this one has nothing specific to iMacros for FF only (especially if you don't even mention your FCI) and should have been opened in the 'General' Sub-Forum, + mention your FCI when you open a Thread (read my Sig), many Commands are not supported on all Browsers/iMacros Versions...

But OK, never mind, you got a bit "lucky" with this one, try to put a little bit more "Quality" next time... :idea:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Re: Please help. Why does scrip not work

by keylogtokopedia on Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:50 pm

chivracq wrote:
keylogtokopedia wrote:
chivracq wrote:Oh...!, quoting this (a bit useless / low Quality) Thread as it was going to be deleted because of the completely useless (= Non-Descriptive) Thread Title..., @OP you can already say THANKS to @thecoder2012... :idea:

Yeah, but "easy to understand" is not really the "Problem"..., "Please help. Why does scrip not work" is not "better" than "help me pls", try searching the Forum using those Search Keywords, you'll be lucky if you find any relevant/similar Threads... (And can't even spell "Script" correctly...)

A Thread Title needs to be Descriptive about its Content, like for example:
"How to input Email on 'tokopedia.com'?" or "Can't input Email on 'tokopedia.com'." :idea:

And when quoting, only quote the "relevant" part(s) if needed, it doesn't help for "Readability" of the Thread otherwise...

+ When opening a Thread, try to select the "correct" Sub-Forum, this one has nothing specific to iMacros for FF only (especially if you don't even mention your FCI) and should have been opened in the 'General' Sub-Forum, + mention your FCI when you open a Thread (read my Sig), many Commands are not supported on all Browsers/iMacros Versions...

Thank you for the suggestion, I will try to learn again :wink: :wink:
But OK, never mind, you got a bit "lucky" with this one, try to put a little bit more "Quality" next time... :idea:
keylogtokopedia

Return to iMacros for Firefox