Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 393
- Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:27 pm
Code: Select all
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:addressForm ATTR=ID:city CONTENT=city
TAG POS=2 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:addressForm ATTR=ID:city CONTENT=city
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#city" BUTTON=0
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="#city" CHARS="acity"
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#cityname>SPAN>DIV>DIV>DIV" BUTTON=0
Normal Mode is not entering text
so tried EVENT Mode
But problem is its same code for both text boxes
When I run EVENT Mode code, only 1st text box is filled twice