Username and password on ondialog

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
provoquestosito

Username and password on ondialog

Post by provoquestosito » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:30 pm

Hi

Firefox 56, WIndows 7 x64, imacros for firefox 8.9.7

I need a solution to fill ondialog with username and password

I tryed some solutions without any success.

I added an image wto show the dialog box.

I tryed to solve with this command ONLOGIN USER=username PASSWORD=password but my form was not filled

Thanks

thecoder2012

Re: Username and password on ondialog

Post by thecoder2012 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:13 am

provoquestosito wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:30 pm
I need a solution to fill ondialog with username and password
I tryed some solutions without any success.
I tryed to solve with this command ONLOGIN USER=username PASSWORD=password but my form was not filled
Full code example is always helpful with test data.

See ONLOGIN 2 different Passwords / Same Webpage, ONLOGIN/ONDIALOG not canceling - macro waits for user, ONLOGIN correct format for blank password, Authentication issue since FF 38.0.1, Basic auth problem
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea: