Firefox iMacros going to implement WINCLICK?

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
addiktion

Firefox iMacros going to implement WINCLICK?

Post by addiktion » Fri May 11, 2007 9:01 am

Hello,

I was wondering when or if the WINCLICK feature is going to be implementing in the firefox plugin for imacros or is this only capable in the scripting edition? I need to be able to upload files to a server and cannot do so due to the "protection" from clicking the upload box via X/Y coordinates or by tags.

I wish WINCLICK could be integrated in firefox as it runs much faster then the imacros browser interface but I can see how it wouldn't be possible to accomplish.
Tech Support

Post by Tech Support » Wed May 16, 2007 12:57 pm

Hi,

Winclick for the Firefox is in development as part of our PRO and Scripting Editions.

However, the iMacros browser should run as quickly as the FF add-on. Can you explain what you are doing that you see a noticeable difference in the running times?

Daniel Kerr
iOpus Support
addiktion

Post by addiktion » Wed May 23, 2007 5:03 am

Well I use a plugin called fasterfox. Which seems to boost overall speed of retrieving pages. I don't have the option of course to do this in the iMacros browser. Is Imacros browser based off the IE engine or FF engine?
rizzi5

What is the ETA on WINCLICK?

Post by rizzi5 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:12 pm

Do you guys have any idea when the WinClick mode will be implemented on the Firefox browser. Am very happy with the way it handles the java based web application in IE and the Imacros browser. However, this just does not wok in the FireFox browser.