Force Firefox window to Focus on screen when...?

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Legalien

Re: Force Firefox window to Focus on screen when...?

Post by Legalien » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:52 pm

You guys are having a nice conversation here I see :D

Chivracq I just sent you the AutoIT script. Unfortunately I could only send the source code, but couldn't send you the executable file. Gmail "blocked it for security reasons." Meh...

If you want I gave you my Facebook and Skype, so if you wanna add me on one of those I'll send you the executable .exe file also. Or if you have some other method I can send it to you, let me know how and I'll do it.

I don't know, maybe you can take the source code and turn it into an executable file. I wouldn't know how to do it, but maybe you do.

Anyway, that's all :)
Buy Social Media Services - https://Socialesale.com
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:32 am

Legalien wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:52 pm
You guys are having a nice conversation here I see :D

Chivracq I just sent you the AutoIT script. Unfortunately I could only send the source code, but couldn't send you the executable file. Gmail "blocked it for security reasons." Meh...

If you want I gave you my Facebook and Skype, so if you wanna add me on one of those I'll send you the executable .exe file also. Or if you have some other method I can send it to you, let me know how and I'll do it.

I don't know, maybe you can take the source code and turn it into an executable file. I wouldn't know how to do it, but maybe you do.

Anyway, that's all :)

Oh, yep, just saw your Mail indeed... (I have a very shitty Int. Co. since about 2 weeks...) And a Big Thanks already of course...! :D

"The" Way (I use) to send '.EXE' Files through 'Gmail' is to zip the File (or Folder), give a "1234" Password to the '.ZIP' File (that you can mention in the Filename if you want) + rename the Extension from '.ZIP' to '.TXT', then it should work, ah-ah...!! :twisted: ["Security", my Ass...!! Pfff...! :roll: ]
(I know because I've sent a few times previous iMacros Versions to a few Users on the Forum (same Hassle with '.XPI' files)..., and I also had to find some "Creative" Workaround, and this one worked... :wink: )

See if you want to send the '.EXE' also, maybe as a "Test" for you to check that my Method works, otherwise, no big deal, I'll be able to recompile it myself, and I'm nearly more interested by the Source to have a look at the Code, (or I would have had to decompile it myself, which is no-pb, even if I would have probably lost some Formatting, but I'm used to decompile "everything" that can be decompiled, ah-ah...!), although it's "nice" to see it run once indeed..., but I need I would anyway have to change the 'Watch-Keyword" / Window Title you were using if I want to see the Script in Action...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Legalien

Post by Legalien » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:17 am

Hey man,

I just tried zipping up the executable and sending that zip - Blocked for security reasons!

I also tried zipping it up with password, then renaming extension to .txt and sending that - Blocked for security reasons!

Sorry man, I tried. If you have a better way let me know and I'll send the executable.

I really can't help with compiling recompiling or editing it in any way, I really know nothing about AutoIT or the code that was used to create this. But I'm sure you can figure it out :)
Buy Social Media Services - https://Socialesale.com