iMacros interfering with another add-on

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
unatantum

iMacros interfering with another add-on

Post by unatantum » Mon May 14, 2007 5:41 pm

I have another add-on installed on Firefox 2.0.0.3 (linux) and it's "Tabbrowser Preferences".
Every time I start up iMacros I find out later that some of my Tabbrowser settings have been "altered" on its own. And against my own will. And without my own consent.

I think the culprit is surely the iMacros add-on for Firefox.

Please ask him nicely to leave well alone MY tab preferences as set by ME. :)

I'm not a windows user, because I got quickly bored of fighting against it since win95 :) and I'd rather keep my linux box a well-behaved pet...

TIA (Thanks In Advance)
unatantum

Post by unatantum » Wed May 23, 2007 3:05 am

Unfortunately the upgrade of iMacros to 0.8.0.2 hasn't solved the problem of its interference with TabBrowser preferences.

More in detail:
I usually set TabBrowser to load only "unresized popups" in existing windows/tabs. After I run iMacros I find these preferences to be set to "load ALL popups in existing windows/tabs". Annoying. Very.

Can something be done for this?