Upload Files feature not working on iMacros Personal Edition Version 10.0.5

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
DSCM

Upload Files feature not working on iMacros Personal Edition Version 10.0.5

Post by DSCM » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:19 pm

Hi,

I recently purchased iMacros Personal Edition. The website mentioned 'upload files' as the function which is available in the feature but when the product was activated & used, I could not use the 'upload files' function at all. I am using Google Chrome Version 77.0.3865.120 (Official Build) (64-bit) for running iMacros.

Seeking help on this so that I can begin using the application.

Error message:
Error: {"code":-32000,"message":"Not allowed"}, line: 20
chivracq

Re: Upload Files feature not working on iMacros Personal Edition Version 10.0.5

Post by chivracq » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:21 pm

DSCM wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:19 pm
Hi,

I recently purchased iMacros Personal Edition. The website mentioned 'upload files' as the function which is available in the feature but when the product was activated & used, I could not use the 'upload files' function at all. I am using

Code: Select all

Google Chrome Version 77.0.3865.120 (Official Build) (64-bit)
for running iMacros.

Seeking help on this so that I can begin using the application.

Error message:

Error: {"code":-32000,"message":"Not allowed"}, line: 20

Grrr...!! :roll: Thread approved, but you would make it "easier" for "everybody", and yourself in the first place, if you had opened your Thread in the "correct" Sub-Forum...! :idea:
=> And that would have been the 'iMacros for CR' Sub-Forum (or the 'General' one would also be OK), but certainly not the 'iMacros for FF' one, if you use v10.0.5 for CR...!
(But no need to open a Duplicate now, that would be Spam...! :shock: , this current Thread will eventually get moved to one of the 2 Sub-Forums I've mentioned, by the Forum Admin...)

>>>

1- FCIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig... + the Forum Rules...)
=> iMacros for CR v10.0.5 'PE', CR v77.0.3865.120 (Official Build) (64-bit), + OS=...?

2- Can you reproduce with the 'Upload.iim' Demo-Macro on this Test Page...? (... like mentioned in the Forum Rules...)

3- Might be handy if you can post your Script and/or adapt the Demo to reproduce your Issue if the Demo works but you use some "extra" Commands/Functionality... :idea:

4- Hum, and make sure/confirm you have 'Allow access to file URLs' enabled for iMacros from the Add-on Manager Page in CR: :!:

chrome://extensions/?id=cplklnmnlbnpmjogncfgfijoopmnlemp
(That's the exact and full URL, the 'id=' is for iMacros, I don't try to make it a "clickable" Link, as I "think" the Forum Interface will automatically add some "http://" or "https://"...)

And I would have some more Qt's/Troubleshooting "Things", but it depends on your OS that you didn't mention in your FCI... :P
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:46 am

Hi DSCM,

Sorry for the late reply. Please see the important note in the following post for how to ensure that the upload functionality is working:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=30122#p81804
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:22 pm

Tom, Tech Support wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:46 am
Hi DSCM,

Sorry for the late reply. Please see the important note in the following post for how to ensure that the upload functionality is working:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=30122#p81804

Hum, I think that's exactly the Sol I gave 10 days ago in my "Item 4-"... :?

But @OP didn't bother to follow up :roll: (while they last checked the Forum 5 days later/ago), so I reckon It's probably working now... :|

>>>

Oh...!, and @TechSup, Thanks for moving the Thread to the 'iMacros for CR' Sub-Forum... :D
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...