post in Youtube comunity Tab

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
tusiromania

post in Youtube comunity Tab

Post by tusiromania » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:58 pm

hello
-I am using 10.0.2.1450 free version of Firefox iMacro.
-windows 7
-firefox 72.0.2 (64-bit)
- all demos work

I understoof in firefox addon , file upload doesn work, please read bellow and tell me please what i need to make this work.

I need a macro to post text and to upload a picture to Youtube comunity Tab.

I need macro to access a .xls file where i have a lot of pictures and text for each post and post 1 by 1, at 1 hour diference.

i dont know if i can acces the pictures from that .xls file, maybe someone that know very well to work with Macro can do that.

I am willing to make a gift through paypal for this.

write here or PM.
thecoder2012

Re: post in Youtube comunity Tab

Post by thecoder2012 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:25 am

tusiromania wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:58 pm
Is this version or Firefox 72+ important? Chrome are impossible? Another version or addon is not thinkable?
tusiromania wrote:
I understoof in firefox addon , file upload doesn work, please read bellow and tell me please what i need to make this work.
File access module is required in this case, Kantu or legacy version. Impossible with the free version of Firefox iMacros in Version 10 in my opinion.
tusiromania wrote:
A little more details are useful or a screenshot. Youtube has several functions.
tusiromania wrote:
I need macro to access a .xls file where i have a lot of pictures and text for each post and post 1 by 1, at 1 hour diference.
24 posts per day?
tusiromania wrote:
i dont know if i can acces the pictures from that .xls file, maybe someone that know very well to work with Macro can do that.
Test .xls file is very helpful in this case. Then I can check it. Some ways are thinkable with workarounds.
tusiromania wrote:
Only a gift or more like a paid job?
tusiromania wrote:
write here or PM.
No PM in this forum.
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
tusiromania

Post by tusiromania » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:22 am

thecoder2012 wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:25 am
tusiromania wrote:
Is this version or Firefox 72+ important? Chrome are impossible? Another version or addon is not thinkable?
tusiromania wrote:
File access module is required in this case, Kantu or legacy version. Impossible with the free version of Firefox iMacros in Version 10 in my opinion.
tusiromania wrote:
A little more details are useful or a screenshot. Youtube has several functions.
After login, you go to the channel and you see the comunity Tab, I think this feature appear to channels with more subscribers, but i can enter in the element code with chrome inspector and give anything you need.

tusiromania wrote:
24 posts per day?
tusiromania wrote:
Test .xls file is very helpful in this case. Then I can check it. Some ways are thinkable with workarounds.
tusiromania wrote:
Only a gift or more like a paid job?
more like a gift
tusiromania wrote:
write here or PM.
No PM in this forum.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:05 am

tusiromania wrote:
hello
-I am using

Code: Select all

10.0.2.1450 free version of Firefox iMacro.
-windows 7
-firefox 72.0.2 (64-bit)
- all demos work

write here or PM.

@thecoder, any Chance you can "wait a bit" before further helping this User until they've improved a bit the Quality of their Thread/OP...?
=> Many-many Typos to correct, (+ Screenshot hosted on some External Pix Hosting Site), and if they (=> @OP) don't react/don't correct, I will simply "sharpen" my "Approval Policy" and in the Future won't approve anymore Posts with so many Typos/Spelling Mistakes until they are "readable"/searchable, especially for Keywords in the Thread Title... :idea:

=> @OP, I approved this Post/Thread (after deleting already a Duplicate, typical from Users who want a Script for Social Media, no comment...! :roll: ), but you were maybe/probably the last one to "go through"...
=> Could you correct all Typos/Spelling Mistakes...?: (I only post the "correct" Spelling, because of the Search Engine...)
"Community" (in Thread Title + in Post), "understood", "difference", "access"...
+ Many more..., and Grammar Mistakes also, but OK, I let them out... :roll:
But "Blocking" for me would be the "Community" in the Title, even if I don't understand how you can post a Screenshot and NOT notice next to it that 'Community" is written with 2x "M"...!?

+ Blocking also is your Screenshot hosted on some External Pix Hosting Site... :!: :!:
=> Can you upload it directly to the Forum, like required/explained in the Forum Rules...?, that you obviously didn't read..., hum, or maybe you did, as you mentioned your FCI, which is already a good ++Point... Thanks...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:37 am

chivracq wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:05 am
@thecoder, any Chance you can "wait a bit" before further helping this User until they've improved a bit the Quality of their Thread/OP...?
Don't worry. It's declined without a better quality. Because it's no paid job (only a small paypal gift?), too small is the description, yt comment post and no example excel file.
chivracq wrote:
, and if they (=> @OP) don't react/don't correct, I will simply "sharpen" my "Approval Policy" and in the Future won't approve anymore Posts with so many Typos/Spelling Mistakes until they are "readable"/searchable, especially for Keywords in the Thread Title... :idea:
Noooo!! A little more FUN is this thread as first reason. :wink:
Second reason we have not enough new threads. Rescue iMacros and this forum! :?

It's my first case. Legacy browsers are no longer good enough for YT non classic (without workarounds). Not really a good chance with iMacros in this case. The decise is more UI.Vision (Kantu) with newest FF/CR or other tools. If socks proxy with authentication is required then FF.
nolegacy.jpg
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:33 am

thecoder2012 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:37 am
chivracq wrote:
Don't worry. It's declined without a better quality. Because it's no paid job (only a small paypal gift?), too small is the description, yt comment post and no example excel file.
chivracq wrote:
, and if they (=> @OP) don't react/don't correct, I will simply "sharpen" my "Approval Policy" and in the Future won't approve anymore Posts with so many Typos/Spelling Mistakes until they are "readable"/searchable, especially for Keywords in the Thread Title... :idea:
Noooo!! A little more FUN is this thread as first reason. :wink:
Second reason we have not enough new threads. Rescue iMacros and this forum! :?

Yeah, well, never mind and go ahead with this one, @OP hasn't checked the Forum/their Thread anymore anyway, and I guess it will be (again) a complete hassle to get them to correct a few Typos, and to upload their Screenshot directly to the Forum...

And yep, there is not much "Activity" on the Forum at the moment, as you can see from New Threads, even from "existing" Users, as I only "filter" 1st time Posters but the biggest Quantity is simply Spam and "Fake" Users who just want to post "stg" (some fake Post), just to get their Website seen by Search Engines in their Sig or Post...

I do disapprove also Threads opened in the "wrong" Sub-Forum, + very Low Quality Threads with a useless (= non-Descriptive) Thread Title full of "Please"/"Help"/"Urgent", with a Msg in my Disapproval explaining all parts they need to "improve" in their Post if they want their next Attempt to be approved... Maybe Half of those never come back as they then miraculously realize that reading 1 Page in the Wiki or typing 2 Keywords to search the Forum is actually maybe not that complicated after all...

Then we have the Posts/Threads I still approve at their 2nd Attempt, like this one, thinking/hoping they will still improve the Quality "afterwards", by correcting Typos, mentioning their FCI, etc..., but it often proves to become some kind of a hassle, and the Thread to "degenerate" into a "complete Joke", like in this one for example, which is completely "Funny" though, with its useless Thread Title, still misses some Colours I think..., or this one, where the User couldn't even spell "else" correctly, and refused to do so, tja...! But OK, I "bashed" them also for 5 years using SOF and most of their Threads on that Forum with no Follow-up and no Solution(s) accepted while more than 10 Advanced Users spent a lot of time to help them..., which they didn't like of course... :roll:

thecoder2012 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:37 am
It's my first case. Legacy browsers are no longer good enough for YT non classic (without workarounds). Not really a good chance with iMacros in this case. The decise is more UI.Vision (Kantu) with newest FF/CR or other tools. If socks proxy with authentication is required then FF.
nolegacy.jpg

Yep indeed, I noticed also a few days ago that 'YouTube' had added some "We will soon not support this Browser... etc..." in my Default PM v26.3.3 in which 'YT' Videos don't work anymore anyway since about 1 year already... But I don't really "care", as I have a very slow Internet Connection and I cannot watch Videos "directly" from 'YT', (using FF55), or I first get 5 Sec of Video, then 15 Sec of "Buffering", then 5 Sec Video, then 35 Sec Buffering, etc..., which is not very "workable" and "enjoyable", ah-ah...!, so I need to handle the Caching/Buffering myself, by first downloading locally any Video, then I can watch it (in 'VLC'), and throw it away afterwards or keep a few if I think I might want to see it again or show it to some Friend(s)..., and I'm a DJ, so sometimes when there is a Beamer, it's nice to be able to beam the Video-Clip as well... So I only/mostly use the 'YT' Site as a Search Engine, especially in that PM Browser...

I didn't check if FF v55.0.3 that I also use, where the Playback is normally still working, now also has this "Warning"..., hum, doesn't seem to be the Case..., so I guess even if you use PM28, that it probably gets identified as FF28, ah-ah...!, meaning you could try from iMacros to change your 'UA' (=> '!USERAGENT')... :idea:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:35 am

And this thread is not better in the quality.
chivracq wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:33 am
I didn't check if FF v55.0.3 that I also use, where the Playback is normally still working, now also has this "Warning"..., hum, doesn't seem to be the Case..., so I guess even if you use PM28, that it probably gets identified as FF28, ah-ah...!, meaning you could try from iMacros to change your 'UA' (=> '!USERAGENT')... :idea:
FF52 is not enough in my test. It works with Waterfox (FF56) but the about dialog is crazy "Waterfox 2020.01.1 (64-Bit)" (WTF!). Useragent says "Firefox/56.0 Waterfox/56.3". I'm too lazy for your useragent workaround.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:41 pm

thecoder2012 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:35 am
And this thread is not better in the quality.

Oh...!, yep indeed... :roll:
I vaguely "follow(ed)" that Thread where I chose not to react because of its Low Quality, same for their 1st Thread for that User where they didn't try anything I posted/mentioned to help them a bit, expecting me to write their whole Script, yeah good luck, ah-ah...!, and then opened a Duplicate, ... that I'm still "waiting" for the Forum Admin to delete or merge, so I stopped helping them..., tja... :|

>>>

Alright, "we" now have our first "Victim" for my "sharpened" Policy for approving 1st time Posters and Typos in or Non-Descriptive Thread Titles because current @OP is not reacting and didn't comply with my "Request" in this current Thread..., I disapproved one with fairly Low Quality where the User couldn't spell "insert" correctly... Tja..., too bad...!
Qt/Scenario is a bit interesting though, we'll see if the User reopens their Thread, should come up in the 'Data Extraction' or 'General' Sub-Forum "some time" if they do so... :|
But the rest of the Post was also pretty Low Quality, User didn't try anything at all, and had not read the Forum Rules either, and they don't seem to be "in a hurry", that was already a few hours ago... OK, we'll see... :twisted:

>>>
thecoder2012 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:35 am
chivracq wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:33 am
FF52 is not enough in my test. It works with Waterfox (FF56) but the about dialog is crazy "Waterfox 2020.01.1 (64-Bit)" (WTF!). Useragent says "Firefox/56.0 Waterfox/56.3". I'm too lazy for your useragent workaround.

Hum, or next to '!USERAGENT', you could also use some Add-on to do a bit the same, I use 'User-Agent Switcher' myself (in PM26 + FF55), it works well and pretty easy... The only "Thing" is that, I think(?), the UA doesn't get retained when restarting PM/FF, and as I usually restart my PM Profiles once every 3-4 weeks (unless there was some Windows Update that needed a Reboot), I would each time forget to change again my UA...

>>>

And about 'Waterfox', yep, I had had a look (or wanted to have a look) at that Browser, a few weeks/months ago, and I actually quite liked the Versioning based on a the Release Date, but I got a bit "irritated" by their "sloppy" Implementation for the Setup and Download Process... I hate those fake Installers all called "Setup.exe" without any Version in it, and that in fact are not even a Setup but just a disguised Downloader requiring twice Admin Rights on a PC, so I gave up and didn't install it... :roll:

But "interesting" to hear that Waterfox is based/forked on FF56, maybe it can accept Add-ons both Legacy and WebExtensions, ah-ah...! :idea:
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:30 am

chivracq wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:41 pm
Hum, or next to '!USERAGENT', you could also use some Add-on to do a bit the same, I use 'User-Agent Switcher' myself (in PM26 + FF55), it works well and pretty easy... The only "Thing" is that, I think(?), the UA doesn't get retained when restarting PM/FF, and as I usually restart my PM Profiles once every 3-4 weeks (unless there was some Windows Update that needed a Reboot), I would each time forget to change again my UA...
Sure but I hate windows, mac, linux or browser/software updates. Every day, every 4-6 weeks, it's too often.

But !USERAGENT is only for iMacros and sometimes test are required without iMacros. Better User Agent Switcher. Tested with useragent "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64; rv:72.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/72.0" and the error message is gone but i see only the classic edition with note "We’ll stop supporting this browser soon. For the best experience please update your browser.". Google is not stupid. :wink:
In this case is Kantu (UI.Vision) better in the newest browsers (e.g. FF72+)

We have Pale Moon Extensions (new page is really bad in my opinion, old addon page was fine), Archived Add-ons for Firefox and Classic Add-ons Archive and legacycollector dump (14G) because legacycollector.org is gone(?). And a little install help under this link (as Enabling legacy add-ons in Firefox Quantum => Legacy add-ons are not supported in Firefox 57 and may break at any time).
chivracq wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:41 pm
But "interesting" to hear that Waterfox is based/forked on FF56, maybe it can accept Add-ons both Legacy and WebExtensions, ah-ah...! :idea:
Yes. It works with both Add-ons but WebExtensions is a little limited in FF56. We have already a thread with iMacros vs. Kantu (UI.Vision) in this forum. :wink: