Error running my macro on another pc

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Chdude

Error running my macro on another pc

Post by Chdude » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:59 am

Hello guys
I'm running a macro on waterfox browser on an RDP and it's working smoothly and everything is perfect
but whenever I run it in another RDP (having the same version of waterfox installed)
I get this error :
iMacros run command: macro C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\iimaOpen1.iim not found (Error code: -930)
even if I change the placement of the file to somewhere else and try to open it, it says the same although the file iimaOpen1 exists
chivracq

Re: Error running my macro on another pc

Post by chivracq » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:02 pm

Chdude wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:59 am
Hello guys
I'm running a macro on waterfox browser on an RDP and it's working smoothly and everything is perfect
but whenever I run it in another RDP (having the same version of waterfox installed)
I get this error :
iMacros run command: macro C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\iimaOpen1.iim not found (Error code: -930)
even if I change the placement of the file to somewhere else and try to open it, it says the same although the file iimaOpen1 exists

FCIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig...)

Thread might get moved by the Forum Admin to the 'Installation' Sub-Forum... :|
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Chdude

Post by Chdude » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:05 pm

nvm I fixed the issue
For other people coming here seeking answer it's because in the 1st pc I had a different version than the 2nd
solution : install the same version.
done please close the topic. thanks!
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:35 pm

Chdude wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:05 pm
nvm I fixed the issue
For other people coming here seeking answer it's because in the 1st pc I had a different version than the 2nd
solution : install the same version.
done please close the topic. thanks!

A "different version" of what...?, and which Version(s)..., and which one is "working"...? :?
Difficult to follow you if you don't mention your FCI(s) for both Environments... :roll:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...