reCaptcha v3 - Sending Solved Token

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
kkipling5

reCaptcha v3 - Sending Solved Token

Post by kkipling5 » Thu May 07, 2020 8:56 am

Firefox: 53
Windows: 10
iMacros: 8.9.7

I'm trying to solve reCaptcha v3. I obtain the sitekey and pageurl and submit it to a captcha solving service using the following code:

Code: Select all

TAB OPEN
TAB T=2
URL GOTO=http://2captcha.com/in.php?key={{api_key}}&method=userrecaptcha&googlekey={{gkey}}&pageurl={{pgurl}}&version=v3&action=verify&min_score=0.9
Then, I wait for the captcha to be solved and once it is solved, I obtain the token with the following code:

URL GOTO= http://2captcha.com/res.php?key={{api_key}}&action=get&id={{captid}}
WAIT SECONDS=35
REFRESH
TAG POS=1 TYPE=* ATTR=TXT:* EXTRACT=TXT
SET answer EVAL("var s=\"{{!EXTRACT}}\"; s.split(' ')[0].split('|')[1]")
SET !EXTRACT {{answer}}
TAB CLOSE
Now that I have the token, I need to post it to verify the captcha. I read the following in the instructions on captcha provider's page:
Usually token is sent using POST request. It could be g-recaptcha-response just like ReCaptcha V2 does or g-recaptcha-response-100000. It could be other parameter too. So you've got to inspect the requests and find out how exactly the token supposed to be sent. Then you have to compose your request accordingly.
However, upon checking using the Developer's Console of Firefox, I see that the token is sent as a GET request which looks like:

https://recaptcha-demo.appspot.com/recaptcha-v3-verify.php?action=examples/v3scores&token=03AGdBq25smmjlEyqIxX-CDgr9pGxt1eUcA0KQVvCN7ICAJ4sOq-ZsMXkkgcfTo5O5gI_-mHTydb7k24FArK1DMYAW5FjQifiFS2jFhWTHKsIDwQl7-owfOmXfZPMVcL9uv4U_gt5_a0B1wCJ590FXYxwc5bfWV7ddIuRdJIWbUBwbI-NjVPdMaxlao00FcWUk--rDED3akSR-B5Azmw9fQlykTpFu36KSQw2EeAgngtSnlET_7ehe1Sc1FMSd4fvTGTgj8ijel_jhP66rKAQ3iEjeU2YU3JHPQ3BfRJK0TdhsB05Q42V9dylMCAVUusi_yeKKTJfX5hs1BbRU3Pt7CDaXp9D5A6E6C2VNghUZOScFRGm6nJb6jTlqktQlrtJf__tGfAzoQyaLtgicPqGgb-YjxiaR08a8bm6TvVJKI-DFB3YRAVl8vzE
If I were to use the URL GOTO function, I'd be navigating away from the webpage on which I want the captcha to be solved. How do I post the token so that the captcha is solved while staying on the page?
chivracq

Re: reCaptcha v3 - Sending Solved Token

Post by chivracq » Thu May 07, 2020 11:34 am

kkipling5 wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 8:56 am

Firefox: 53
Windows: 10
iMacros: 8.9.7
I'm trying to solve reCaptcha v3. I obtain the sitekey and pageurl and submit it to a captcha solving service using the following code:

TAB OPEN
TAB T=2
URL GOTO=http://2captcha.com/in.php?key={{api_key}}&method=userrecaptcha&googlekey={{gkey}}&pageurl={{pgurl}}&version=v3&action=verify&min_score=0.9
Then, I wait for the captcha to be solved and once it is solved, I obtain the token with the following code:

URL GOTO= http://2captcha.com/res.php?key={{api_key}}&action=get&id={{captid}}
WAIT SECONDS=35
REFRESH
TAG POS=1 TYPE=* ATTR=TXT:* EXTRACT=TXT
SET answer EVAL("var s=\"{{!EXTRACT}}\"; s.split(' ')[0].split('|')[1]")
SET !EXTRACT {{answer}}
TAB CLOSE
Now that I have the token, I need to post it to verify the captcha. I read the following in the instructions on captcha provider's page:
Usually token is sent using POST request. It could be g-recaptcha-response just like ReCaptcha V2 does or g-recaptcha-response-100000. It could be other parameter too. So you've got to inspect the requests and find out how exactly the token supposed to be sent. Then you have to compose your request accordingly.
However, upon checking using the Developer's Console of Firefox, I see that the token is sent as a GET request which looks like:

https://recaptcha-demo.appspot.com/recaptcha-v3-verify.php?action=examples/v3scores&token=03AGdBq25smmjlEyqIxX-CDgr9pGxt1eUcA0KQVvCN7ICAJ4sOq-ZsMXkkgcfTo5O5gI_-mHTydb7k24FArK1DMYAW5FjQifiFS2jFhWTHKsIDwQl7-owfOmXfZPMVcL9uv4U_gt5_a0B1wCJ590FXYxwc5bfWV7ddIuRdJIWbUBwbI-NjVPdMaxlao00FcWUk--rDED3akSR-B5Azmw9fQlykTpFu36KSQw2EeAgngtSnlET_7ehe1Sc1FMSd4fvTGTgj8ijel_jhP66rKAQ3iEjeU2YU3JHPQ3BfRJK0TdhsB05Q42V9dylMCAVUusi_yeKKTJfX5hs1BbRU3Pt7CDaXp9D5A6E6C2VNghUZOScFRGm6nJb6jTlqktQlrtJf__tGfAzoQyaLtgicPqGgb-YjxiaR08a8bm6TvVJKI-DFB3YRAVl8vzE
If I were to use the URL GOTO function, I'd be navigating away from the webpage on which I want the captcha to be solved. How do I post the token so that the captcha is solved while staying on the page?

Oh...!?, I didn't know there was a "v3" now for 'reCaptcha'... :o

But hum, try to select the "correct" Sub-Forum when you open a Thread or I don't (try to) help, this one has nothing specific to the 'iMacros for FF' Sub-Forum..., and will probably get moved to the 'General' Sub-Forum... :!:

I don't help for Captcha anyway, but see the "OFFICIAL (Anti-)Captcha Providers Thread." with a Link to the "Official" Thread on the Forum from this '2captcha' Provider in which you could post a "short" Reply referring to this current Thread... Don't repost the full Content of this current Thread, only a brief Explanation and a Link to your Thread or the "Information" will be scattered over 2 different Threads..., but from posting in their Thread, the User/Provider owning the '2captcha' Official Thread should get a Notification and will be attended to your Thread...

>>>

You would btw also be encouraged to share in the "OFFICIAL (Anti-)Captcha Providers Thread." (or in their own Thread) any Feedback you (already) have about this Provider if you've been using them for a while already, before and after your current "Issue", including if and how they react to your Case and try to help you... :idea:
And you can also post your Feedback about other Providers if you've used several already, and why you chose for this one... :idea:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
thecoder2012

Re: reCaptcha v3 - Sending Solved Token

Post by thecoder2012 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:26 am

chivracq wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 11:34 am
Oh...!?, I didn't know there was a "v3" now for 'reCaptcha'... :o
Funny. Most new sites with reCaptcha v3 or hcaptcha. :wink:
kkipling5 wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 8:56 am
Use Javascript in this case for your TAB 1 (inspect the site with all requests for your form, javascript and captcha).
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea: