Click Import under File Menu in Google Sheets

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
techimac

Click Import under File Menu in Google Sheets

Post by techimac » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:51 pm

Need code to Click Import under File Menu in Google Sheets

Code to click File is

Code: Select all

EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#docs-file-menu" BUTTON=0
Windows 8.1
Firefox 56
iMacros 8.9.7
Last edited by techimac on Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chivracq

Re: Click Import under File Menu in Google Sheets

Post by chivracq » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:03 pm

techimac wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:51 pm
Need code to Click Import under File Menu in Google Sheets

Code to click File is

Code: Select all

EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#docs-file-menu" BUTTON=0
Windows 8.1
Firefox 56
iMacros 8.1

Hum, and "again"...!, this Thread has nothing specific to the 'iMacros for FF' Sub-Forum, I would think... :?

Even if 'GoogleDocs' indeed often work "better" in CR, but if that's the Case, you would need to mention in which CR FCI your Script works, but fails in FF.
And the same Script would then probably also fail in IE and iMB, so the Thread still wouldn't be specific to FF and the "correct" Sub-Forum would still be the 'General' one...

It's a bit "annoying" to have to ask the Forum Admin nearly each time you open a Thread, to have to move it to another Sub-Forum... Can't you pay a little bit "Attention"...? :roll:

>>>

And hum, your FCI looks "a bit strange" to me... :?

I don't know this v8.1 for FF Version, or I don't remember it, but even if it existed, ... and it would already be about 8 years old... :shock: , the 'EVENT' Mode "only" got implemented from v8.24 for FF... :?

There were a v8.5.1 + v8.8.1 + v8.9.1 Versions, but I would be surprised if v8.5.1 still works on FF56, (and it would be a very strange Version to use anyway...!), and v8.8.1 + v8.9.1 were both some "intermediary" Versions, with respectively v8.8.2/v8.8.7 + v8.9.7 as "stable" Versions.
(I still use v8.8.2 for FF myself for example, for most of my "Prod" Scripts, and most of the Testing I do for the Forum... (+ PM v26.3.3 as Browser). But I also maintain a v8.9.7 for FF Env., + FF v55.0.3, also for the Forum, and for a few of my Scripts.)

But hum..., on FF56, the "stable"/recommended Version to use would be v8.9.7 for FF anyway, not any v.8.x.1 Version(s)... :idea:
And even FF56 is not "the best" FF Version to use with v8.9.7, some iMacros Functionality got broken in FF56... (Unless you want to use "the best of 2 Worlds", and use both Legacy Add-ons + WebExtensions Add-ons in the same Browser, then OK, FF56 is indeed the only FF Version supporting both Worlds...)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
techimac

Post by techimac » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:29 pm

I want code for Firefox 56
techimac

Post by techimac » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:05 pm

need xpath click