How can I prevent error messages?

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
kalib

Post by kalib » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:42 pm

After installing noscript I always get the error message in a small window and persistently reappears. The macro works well. The message is very annoying. Noscript can't take away. Support help.
*imacros error runyime ertor navigation url ........*
chivracq

Re: How can I prevent error messages?

Post by chivracq » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:07 pm

kalib wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:42 pm
After installing noscript I always get the error message in a small window and persistently reappears. The macro works well. The message is very annoying. Noscript can't take away. Support help.
*imacros error runyime ertor navigation url ........*

Fouff...!, Quality of your OP is pretty low... :( , a bit surprising for sbd who registered 8 Years ago already to the Forum..., maybe an "Idea" to (re-)read the Forum Rules... :idea:

=> (F)CIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig also...)
=> Can you correct all the Typos in your "vague" Error Msg...? I won't try to help if this Thread cannot be found by other Users and Search Engines searching the Forum or Internet on the (exact) Error Msg... :roll:

+ Can you post a Screenshot of your "Error Msg(s)", it's not "clear" to me where it/they is/are coming from...? :idea:
(Make sure to upload it directly to the Forum without using any External Pix Hosting Site... (Like mentioned in the Forum Rules...))

>>>

And hum, from a quick Look at your previous Threads ([1] [2] [3]), I would probably have a Solution or at least some "Suggestions" for most of them... 8)

Bump any of those if you are still "interested", 8 Years later, ah-ah...! Make sure in your Bump to make each Thread compliant with the Forum Rules by mentioning your (current) FCI (and to re-test in that "new" FCI), and to re-upload any Screenshot(s) directly to the Forum... And you may add a Summary/Reformulation of the Pb/Qt/Scenario, and if you have any extra-Info or if you had managed to find any Solution by yourself...

(But you'll first have to "handle" this current Thread "correctly" and with "Quality" for me to answer the "old" ones...)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...