EVENT Mode Use Loop

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Tamilselvan

EVENT Mode Use Loop

Post by Tamilselvan » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:22 am

Firefox 52.9.0 (32-bit)
iMacros 9.0.3
Win-7 (32-bit)

Hi,
I want to open record and extract voucher number save it to CSV file in EVENT mode by using loop.
I have tried my knowledge. I can get only one record.
Where can i use loop in Event mode. If any changes, please guide me.
m_FTO Open.jpg

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=9030808 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>FORM>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>TABLE:nth-of-type(4)>TBODY>TR:nth-of-type(2)>TD:nth-of-type(2)>A" BUTTON=0 MODIFIERS="ctrl"
TAB T=2
FRAME F=0
SET !EXTRACT NULL
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:2906015-ML* EXTRACT=TXT
SET Vr_No {{!EXTRACT}}

SET !EXTRACT {{Vr_No}}
SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT FOLDER=* FILE=Vr_No.csv

TAB CLOSE 
TAB T=2
m_FTO Vr.jpg
I guess TR:nth-of-type(2)... (6) is changing when I Recorded One by one in Event Mode.. How to change it as single Statement by using loop..

Code: Select all

EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>FORM>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>TABLE:nth-of-type(4)>TBODY>TR:nth-of-type(2)>TD:nth-of-type(2)>A" BUTTON=0 MODIFIERS="ctrl"
'EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>FORM>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>TABLE:nth-of-type(4)>TBODY>TR:nth-of-type(3)>TD:nth-of-type(2)>A" BUTTON=0 MODIFIERS="ctrl"
'EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>FORM>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>TABLE:nth-of-type(4)>TBODY>TR:nth-of-type(4)>TD:nth-of-type(2)>A" BUTTON=0 MODIFIERS="ctrl"
'EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>FORM>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>TABLE:nth-of-type(4)>TBODY>TR:nth-of-type(5)>TD:nth-of-type(2)>A" BUTTON=0 MODIFIERS="ctrl"
'EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>FORM>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>TABLE:nth-of-type(4)>TBODY>TR:nth-of-type(6)>TD:nth-of-type(2)>A" BUTTON=0 MODIFIERS="ctrl"

Thanks & Regards,
S. Tamilselvan.

Last bumped by Tamilselvan on Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:22 am.