Login Error

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Tamilselvan

Login Error

Post by Tamilselvan » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:37 pm

Firefox 52.9.0 (32-bit)
iMacros 8.9.7
Win-10 (64-bit)

Hi,
I have already recorded login page. When I log on to it , get some runtime error.
RuntimeError: element INPUT specified by ID:username was not found, line 6 (Error code: -921)
Anyone solve it.

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=8970419 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
URL GOTO=https://bhuvan-app2.nrsc.gov.in/mgnrega/mgnrega_phase2.php#

TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Login
FRAME F=3

SET !ENCRYPTION NO
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ID:fm1 ATTR=ID:username CONTENT=thellargas
Login Error-min.jpg
Thanks & Regards,
Tamilselvan.S
chivracq

Re: Login Error

Post by chivracq » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:01 pm

Tamilselvan wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:37 pm

Firefox 52.9.0 (32-bit)
iMacros 8.9.7
Win-10 (64-bit)

Hi,
I have already recorded login page. When I log on to it , get some runtime error.
RuntimeError: element INPUT specified by ID:username was not found, line 6 (Error code: -921)
Anyone solve it.

VERSION BUILD=8970419 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
URL GOTO=https://bhuvan-app2.nrsc.gov.in/mgnrega/mgnrega_phase2.php#

TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Login
FRAME F=3

SET !ENCRYPTION NO
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ID:fm1 ATTR=ID:username CONTENT=thellargas
Login Error-min.jpg

Thanks & Regards,
Tamilselvan.S

Nothing specific to the 'iMacros for FF' Sub-Forum again, tired of asking you nearly each time you open a Thread to open it in the correct Sub-Forum... :roll:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Re: Login Error

Post by chivracq » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:27 pm

Deleted post “Re: Login Error” written by “Tamilselvan” for the following reason
» Not Response. Thread posted in wrong sub forum

Yep indeed, you need to follow the "proper" Procedure to get a Thread moved to another/the correct Sub-Forum, Procedure which I completely explained to you in Details in some previous Thread(s) of yours, and which is also explained in the Forum Rules in the "Don't post the same question to more than one forum." Section...

=> You'll need to follow that Procedure to get the Thread moved, (if you still want some Help for this Thread), posting some "cute" "Forum Admin, please move my Thread to [wherever]..." is "nice and cute" but "doesn't work", the Forum Admin will never see that Post... :idea:

("Last time", it still "did work" because I did (again) the Reporting Part and Asking the Forum Admin for you, but now you need to "pay attention a bit" when you open a New Thread, as I don't answer otherwise when Threads are not opened in the "correct" Sub-Forum..., especially if I've asked the User several times... (Which is a bit "of a Pity" in your Case, as "for the rest", you spend a lot of time and effort when creating your Threads, with nice and useful Screenshots etc... :D , paying attention to select the correct Sub-Forum should be the "easiest" Part... :wink: ))
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...