Pause the macro only if you find a captcha on the site

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Marinha500

Pause the macro only if you find a captcha on the site

Post by Marinha500 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:34 pm

Hello, I'm new around here

I use mozila firefox 56.0 and Imacros extension 8.9.7 free version on the Windowns10 system.

I am uploading to a website that uses recaptcha. Recaptcha only stops after 10 to 14 uploads.

I would like to pause the imacros script only when the captcha appears and resolve it manually.

I'm using this script to pause the macro:
PROMPT "Please manually do the CAPTCHA and click CONTINUE on the script"
PAUSE
WAIT SECONDS = 10

But it happens that the macro stops at every upload, I would like the macro to stop only when the recpatcha is found.
Would it be possible? Could someone please help me?
chivracq

Re: Pause the macro only if you find a captcha on the site

Post by chivracq » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:04 pm

Marinha500 wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:34 pm
Hello, I'm new around here

I use

Code: Select all

mozila firefox 56.0 and Imacros extension 8.9.7 free version on the Windowns10 system.
I am uploading to a website that uses recaptcha. Recaptcha only stops after 10 to 14 uploads.

I would like to pause the imacros script only when the captcha appears and resolve it manually.

I'm using this script to pause the macro:

Code: Select all

PROMPT "Please manually do the CAPTCHA and click CONTINUE on the script"
PAUSE
WAIT SECONDS = 10
But it happens that the macro stops at every upload, I would like the macro to stop only when the recpatcha is found.
Would it be possible? Could someone please help me?

The 'iMacros for FF' Sub-Forum is for if you were using a '.js' Script or for Threads that are specific to FF, "correct" Sub-Forum to open your Thread would have been the 'Data Extraction' one... Try to select the "correct" Sub-Forum, next time... :idea:

Then, yep, to answer your Qt, search the Forum on "conditional" + "PROMPT" (or "PAUSE"), Solutions have already been posted for both... :idea:
(Even the 'WAIT' could be made Conditional, if you want...)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...