Fill Record Multi TAB

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Tamilselvan

Fill Record Multi TAB

Post by Tamilselvan » Fri May 28, 2021 10:51 am

Firefox 52.9.0 (32-bit)
iMacros 8.9.7
Win-10 (64-bit)

Hi,
I am trying code in java script to open multiple tab which is have some records to be fill and submit. Some of tab have no records. i have enclosed few images only for reference.
With Records
With Records
No Records
No Records
First code : I call .iim file to open tabs

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=8970419 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
'URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/ftoindexframe.aspx

SET !VAR1 2

TAB OPEN NEW
'ADD !VAR1 1
TAB T={{!VAR1}}
URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/Ftoverify.aspx?cate=Z&Digest=KfhSIdpgz01z37eG0dybsw
TAB OPEN NEW

ADD !VAR1 1
TAB T={{!VAR1}}
URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/ftoverify_aadhar.aspx?cate=Z&Digest=KfhSIdpgz01z37eG0dybsw
TAB OPEN NEW

ADD !VAR1 1
TAB T={{!VAR1}}
URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/Ftoverify.aspx?cate=W&Digest=kkH498cKuXY/gB7bBpljMA
TAB OPEN NEW

ADD !VAR1 1
TAB T={{!VAR1}}
URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/ftoverify_aadhar.aspx?cate=W&Digest=kkH498cKuXY/gB7bBpljMA
TAB OPEN NEW

ADD !VAR1 1
TAB T={{!VAR1}}
URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/Ftoverify.aspx?cate=T&Digest=aIqLhw2CAsXRjDGVDEo8oA
TAB OPEN NEW

ADD !VAR1 1
TAB T={{!VAR1}}
URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/ftoverify_aadhar.aspx?cate=T&Digest=aIqLhw2CAsXRjDGVDEo8oA

2nd Code : Fill records and submit each tab

iimPlay("FTO-Generate-6-Nos.iim");
var ntab,loop1;
for (ntab=1;ntab<=6;ntab++)
{
	iimPlay("CODE:TAB T={{!ntab}}");
	loop1=1;
	do
	{
		iimSet("Loop", loop1);
		iimPlay("CODE:TAG POS={{loop1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth EXTRACT=TXT");
     		if(iimGetLastExtract()!='#EANF#')
     		{
     			iimPlay("CODE:TAG POS={{loop1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth");
     			loop1++;
     		}
     		else
     		{
     			break;
     		}	
     	}while(loop1<=5);
     	iimPlay("CODE:SET !ERRORIGNORE YES");

iimPlay("CODE:TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ch_verified");
     	iimPlay("CODE:WAIT SECONDS=0.5");

iimPlay("CODE:ONDIALOG POS=1 BUTTON=OK CONTENT=");
	iimPlay("CODE:TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_btn");

}
I want to check if each tab have record, click the option button in loop after that click submit button else skip the tab move to other tab.

I have tested and the problem is next tab is not play, if TAB have no records.

Anybody check this and guide me...

Thank You....

Regards,
S. Tamilselvan
chivracq

Re: Fill Record Multi TAB

Post by chivracq » Fri May 28, 2021 1:38 pm

Tamilselvan wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 10:51 am

Firefox 52.9.0 (32-bit)
iMacros 8.9.7
Win-10 (64-bit)
Hi,
I am trying code in java script to open multiple tab which is have some records to be fill and submit. Some of tab have no records. i have enclosed few images only for reference.
Fto-Select-1-min.jpg
Fto-Select-3-min.jpg

First code : I call .iim file to open tabs

VERSION BUILD=8970419 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
'URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/ftoindexframe.aspx

SET !VAR1 2

TAB OPEN NEW
'ADD !VAR1 1
TAB T={{!VAR1}}
URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/Ftoverify.aspx?cate=Z&Digest=KfhSIdpgz01z37eG0dybsw
TAB OPEN NEW

ADD !VAR1 1
TAB T={{!VAR1}}
URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/ftoverify_aadhar.aspx?cate=Z&Digest=KfhSIdpgz01z37eG0dybsw
TAB OPEN NEW

ADD !VAR1 1
TAB T={{!VAR1}}
URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/Ftoverify.aspx?cate=W&Digest=kkH498cKuXY/gB7bBpljMA
TAB OPEN NEW

ADD !VAR1 1
TAB T={{!VAR1}}
URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/ftoverify_aadhar.aspx?cate=W&Digest=kkH498cKuXY/gB7bBpljMA
TAB OPEN NEW

ADD !VAR1 1
TAB T={{!VAR1}}
URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/Ftoverify.aspx?cate=T&Digest=aIqLhw2CAsXRjDGVDEo8oA
TAB OPEN NEW

ADD !VAR1 1
TAB T={{!VAR1}}
URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/ftoverify_aadhar.aspx?cate=T&Digest=aIqLhw2CAsXRjDGVDEo8oA

2nd Code : Fill records and submit each tab

var ntab,loop1;
{
	loop1=1;
	do
	{
		iimSet("Loop", loop1);
		iimPlay("CODE:TAG POS={{loop1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth EXTRACT=TXT");
     		{
     			iimPlay("CODE:TAG POS={{loop1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth");
     			loop1++;
     		}
     		else
     		{
     			break;
     		}	
     	}while(loop1<=5);

iimPlay("CODE:TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ch_verified");

iimPlay("CODE:ONDIALOG POS=1 BUTTON=OK CONTENT=");
	iimPlay("CODE:TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_btn");

}
I want to check if each tab have record, click the option button in loop after that click submit button else skip the tab move to other tab.

I have tested and the problem is next tab is not play, if TAB have no records.

Anybody check this and guide me...

Thank You....

Regards,
S. Tamilselvan

Fouff..., this is a pretty "High Level" Implementation you've chosen...! :twisted:

But..., yep, from a "quick Look", you "simply" make the same Mistake like in your previous Thread from 2 or 3 days ago, => several 'iimPlay()' Lines are missing their "corresponding" 'iimSet()' Command(s) for the Var(s) you then want to use in the 'iimPlay()'...

=> Here, one for example:

{
     			loop1++;
     		}
... and here also:

{
	loop1=1;
	do
+ For this one, you should also "refrain" from calling your User-Defined Vars with a starting "!", this is "reserved" for Built-in Vars... :!:

>>>

Another Mistake you are making, which is still based on the Fact that all Vars are reset at the end of an 'iimPlay()' Call, => this Call/Line:

... doesn't do anything, because '!ERRORIGNORE' has already been reset when the next Lines are executed...

=> For '!ERRORIGNORE' to remain "active" for the next Lines, you need to first "build" that whole Sub-Macro as one String before calling that String/Sub-Macro in just one single 'iimPlay()' Call, like you did correctly with your "Min_Max" String in your Thread/Script from 2 days ago... :!:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Tamilselvan

Post by Tamilselvan » Sat May 29, 2021 8:51 am

I tried another method... I get error... i think tab position not changed.....
wrong format of TAG command, line 6 (Error code: -910)

var FTO_Genrt; 
var Extrt1, Extrt2, loop1, ntab;

FTO_Genrt = "CODE:"; 
FTO_Genrt += "VERSION BUILD=8970419 RECORDER=FX" + "\n";  

//FTO_Genrt += "TAB OPEN" + "\n";
FTO_Genrt += "TAB T={{!ntab}}" + "\n"; 

FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{!Extrt1}} TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:No<SP>wage<SP>list<SP>found EXTRACT=TXT" + "\n";  

FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{!Extrt2}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth EXTRACT=TXT" + "\n";
FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{loop1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth" + "\n";

for(ntab=2;ntab<=6;ntab++)
{

Extrt1=1;
	Extrt2=1;
	loop1=1;

iimSet("N-TAB:",ntab);
	iimPlay(FTO_Genrt);

FTO_Genrt += "SET !EXTRACT NULL" + "\n";
	iimSet("Extrt-1", Extrt1);
	iimPlay(FTO_Genrt);

{

do
		{

iimSet("Extrt-2", Extrt2);
			iimPlay(FTO_Genrt);
     			{
     				iimSet("Loop",loop1);
     				iimPlay(FTO_Genrt);
     				loop1++;
     			}
     			else
     			{
     				break;
     			}	
     		}while(loop1);

FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ch_verifiedTAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ch_verified" + "\n";  
		FTO_Genrt += "WAIT SECONDS=0.5" + "\n";  
		FTO_Genrt += "ONDIALOG POS=1 BUTTON=OK CONTENT" + "\n";  
		FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_btn" + "\n";  
	}
	else
     	{
     		break;
     	}	

}
I have used "SET !EXTRACT NULL" two times. Is it right way..?
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sat May 29, 2021 9:07 am

Tamilselvan wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 8:51 am
I tried another way as you mentioned... I get error...
wrong format of TAG command, line 6 (Error code: -910)

var FTO_Genrt; 
var Extrt1, Extrt2, loop1, ntab;

FTO_Genrt += "VERSION BUILD=8970419 RECORDER=FX" + "\n";  

//FTO_Genrt += "TAB OPEN" + "\n";
FTO_Genrt += "TAB T={{!ntab}}" + "\n"; 

FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{!Extrt1}} TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:No<SP>wage<SP>list<SP>found EXTRACT=TXT" + "\n";  

FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{!Extrt2}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth EXTRACT=TXT" + "\n";
FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{loop1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth" + "\n";

for(ntab=2;ntab<=6;ntab++)
{

Extrt1=1;
	Extrt2=1;
	loop1=1;

iimSet("N-TAB:",ntab);
	iimPlay(FTO_Genrt);

iimSet("Extrt-1", Extrt1);
	iimPlay(FTO_Genrt);

{

do
		{

iimSet("Extrt-2", Extrt2);
			iimPlay(FTO_Genrt);
     			{
     				iimSet("Loop",loop1);
     				iimPlay(FTO_Genrt);
     				loop1++;
     			}
     			else
     			{
     				break;
     			}	
     		}while(loop1);

FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ch_verifiedTAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ch_verified" + "\n";  
		FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_btn" + "\n";  
	}
	else
     	{
     		break;
     	}	

}
I have used "SET !EXTRACT NULL" two times. Is it right way..?

Yeah, but sorry, I don't look (any further than the first 10 Lines) at your Script, I've told you NOT to call your User-Defined Vars with a "!" upfront, this is reserved for Built-in Vars, and now you call them all "!ntab" / "!Extrt1" / "!Extrt2" / etc... I don't "get it"...! :roll:

If you want/prefer to go your Way, => fair enough, I don't mind... But it's "Follow my Advice(s), or good luck with other Advanced Users..." :|
... Or give me a "good Reason" why you would need to call your User-Defined Vars "!xxx", OK, maybe there is one, I could think of a few "Scenarios", where you'd be generating Scripts completely dynamically, but I don't think you are "at that Level" yet... :|

And no..., that still wouldn't be a "good Reason", on the contrary, you could better choose a different Char than the "!", feel free to "take" the "?" for example if you want all your User-Defined Vars to start with a same Char, why not...! That could/would actually even be a "good Idea", to indicate that those Vars are defined/declared "outside" the '.iim' Script, at the '.js' Upper-Level... This is a "Convention" I would probably adopt for myself, if I was using '.js' Scripts...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
Tamilselvan

Post by Tamilselvan » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:29 am

Now i have modified some things. Its working me only when no rows/ records found in each tab.

var FTO_Genrt,i,j,loop1; 
FTO_Genrt = "CODE:"

var Tab_Open; 
Tab_Open = "CODE:"; 

Tab_Open+= "SET !VAR2 2" + "\n";
Tab_Open+="TAB T={{!VAR2}}" + "\n";

for(i=2;i<=7;i++)
{ 
	j=1;
	loop1=1;	

FTO_Genrt += "SET !EXTRACT NULL\n";
	iimSet("j",j);
	iimPlay("CODE: TAG POS={{j}} TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:No<SP>wage<SP>list<SP>found EXTRACT=TXT" +"\n");

if(iimGetLastExtract()!='No wage list found')
     	{     		
		do
		{
			FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{loop1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth" + "\n"
			FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{loop1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth EXTRACT=TXT" + "\n";

if(iimGetLastExtract()!='auth')
     			{
     				iimSet("loop1",loop1);
     				iimPlay(FTO_Genrt);
     				loop1++;
     			}
     			else
     			{
     				break;
     			}	
     		}while(loop1<250);

FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ch_verifiedTAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ch_verified"+ "\n";;  
	}
	else
	{
		Tab_Open += "ADD !VAR2 1" + "\n";
		iimSet("i",i);
		iimPlay(Tab_Open);

}

}
if rows found... one time only select rows and stayed on

iimPlay("CODE: TAG POS={{j}} TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:No<SP>wage<SP>list<SP>found EXTRACT=TXT" +"\n");
I am not familiar with this. I need your help... I want to select depending on no.of rows in each tab

{     		
		do
		{
			FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{loop1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth" + "\n"
			FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{loop1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth EXTRACT=TXT" + "\n";

{
     				iimSet("loop1",loop1);
     				iimPlay(FTO_Genrt);
     				loop1++;
     			}
     			else
     			{
     				break;
     			}	
     		}while(loop1<250);
Thanks for being Patience....
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:31 am

Tamilselvan wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:29 am
Now i have modified some things. Its working me only when no rows/ records found in each tab.

var FTO_Genrt,i,j,loop1; 
FTO_Genrt = "CODE:"

var Tab_Open; 

Tab_Open+= "SET !VAR2 2" + "\n";
Tab_Open+="TAB T={{!VAR2}}" + "\n";

for(i=2;i<=7;i++)
{ 
	j=1;
	loop1=1;	

FTO_Genrt += "SET !EXTRACT NULL\n";
	iimSet("j",j);

{     		
		do
		{

{
     				iimSet("loop1",loop1);
     				iimPlay(FTO_Genrt);
     				loop1++;
     			}
     			else
     			{
     				break;
     			}	
     		}while(loop1<250);

FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ch_verifiedTAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ch_verified"+ "\n";;  
	}
	else
	{
		iimSet("i",i);
		iimPlay(Tab_Open);

}

}
if rows found... one time only select rows and stayed on

I am not familiar with this. I need your help... I want to select depending on no.of rows in each tab

{     		
		do
		{

{
     				iimSet("loop1",loop1);
     				iimPlay(FTO_Genrt);
     				loop1++;
     			}
     			else
     			{
     				break;
     			}	
     		}while(loop1<250);
Thanks for being Patience....

Alright, one week later, but you put some "Effort" in your Posts, and you've followed my Advice not to use "!" in your User-Defined Vars..., good...!

Then OK, I see indeed some Pb in your Script, which indeed corresponds to the Part that you've isolated in your 2nd Script...:
The 'iimGetLastExtract()' is Undefined in your "if(iimGetLastExtract()!='auth')" as I guess you are checking on the 'EXTRACT' from "TAG POS={{loop1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth EXTRACT=TXT", but you haven't executed "FTO_Genrt" yet...
(Or actually 'iimGetLastExtract()' does contain a Value, but it still contains the Value from the previous Script you executed, and that was the 'EXTRACT' from the TAG POS={{j}} TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:No<SP>wage<SP>list<SP>found EXTRACT=TXT", which is not what you want, I would think...
=> It will still contain "No wage list found" or "#EANF#", but for sure will never contain "auth", so that Condition will always be True...!)
=> You need an 'iimPlay()' before doing a Condition on the Result of the 'EXTRACT' from that Script... :idea:

>>>

Then a mini-Mistake...:
The 'iimSet()' in this part:

iimSet("i",i);
		iimPlay(Tab_Open);
... has no Use, as you don't use any "i" Var in that "Tab_Open" Script. (Only a '!VAR2' Var..., which is defined/declared inside the '.iim' Script, not at the '.js' Level.)

But no big deal, that Line simply does nothing...

>>>

And hum..., the overall Logic with for/if/else/while/if/else in your Script is fairly complex, with 2 different Scripts ("Tab_Open" + "FTO_Genrt"), and both constructed in 2 Parts, if I was writing this Script 'for myself", I would think it might be easier (for yourself, or sbd trying to understand your Script), if you declared/constructed those 2 or actually 4 Scripts at the beginning of your Script, before doing the whole "for/if/else/while/if/else" Workflow... :idea:
But you will need 4 Scripts/Strings...

Oh...!, sorry...!: "FTO_Genrt" is constructed in 3 Parts, and "Tab_Open" in 2 Parts, => you'll need 5 Strings (different Names) in total, and not 4... :P
Well, 4 Strings is actually enough, because the 1st Part of 'FTO_Genrt' does nothing as it only contains 1 Line with a "SET !EXTRACT NULL" which is never "really" needed at the beginning of a Macro as '!EXTRACT' is already Null anyway, and that same Line is repeated anyway also at the beginning of Part_2...

And if I'm correct (sorry, but it's not very easy to "mentally" debug your Script with all the "for/if/else/while/if/else" Loops and Conditions...), I think that the 3rd Part of 'FTO_Genrt' never gets executed... :?
Only the 2nd Part gets (always!) executed as it is based on the 'if' Condition that I mentioned already, is always True... :?
Tamilselvan

Post by Tamilselvan » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:49 pm

Without rows on each tab I have tested its working me... But its show some error after finished last tab.
RuntimeError: Tab number 2 does not exist, line 2 (Error code: -971)
I hope its working with rows...on each tab.
I confirming later. Because every Wednesday this process we do. That's why i take time to post. So i wait for that to testing...

var Tab_Open,VAR2;  
Tab_Open += "SET !VAR2 2" + "\n";
Tab_Open += "TAB T={{!VAR2}}" + "\n";

var No_List,j;
No_List = "CODE:";
No_List += "SET !EXTRACT NULL" +"\n";
No_List += "TAG POS={{j}} TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:No<SP>wage<SP>list<SP>found" +"\n";
No_List += "TAG POS={{j}} TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:No<SP>wage<SP>list<SP>found EXTRACT=TXT" +"\n";

var FTO_Genrt,i,Lup1; 
FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{Lup1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth" + "\n"
FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{Lup1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth EXTRACT=TXT" + "\n";

var FTO_Verify;
FTO_Verify = "CODE:";
FTO_Verify += "TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ch_verified"+ "\n";;  
FTO_Verify += "WAIT SECONDS=0.5" + "\n";  
FTO_Verify += "ONDIALOG POS=1 BUTTON=OK CONTENT" + "\n";  
FTO_Verify += "TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_btn" + "\n";  

for(i=1;i<=6;i++)
{ 
	j=1;	
	Lup1=1;

iimSet("j",j);
	iimPlay(No_List);
	//alert(iimGetLastExtract(1));
     	{     		
		do
		{			
			iimSet("Lup1",Lup1);
     			iimPlay(FTO_Genrt);

{
     				iimPlay(FTO_Verify);
     				break;
     			}
     			else
     			{     				     				
     				Lup1++;
     			}	
     		}while(Lup1<250); 
	}
	else
	{
		iimSet("!VAR2",!VAR2);
		iimPlay(Tab_Open);

}

}
Tamilselvan

Post by Tamilselvan » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:26 pm

Sorry to ask.... for I am taking long time...
How do i simplify this code..... its working...But its finding TAB=2 even finished last tab...

var Fto_Open; 
Fto_Open = "CODE:"; 
Fto_Open += "VERSION BUILD=8970419 RECORDER=FX" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "TAB T=1" + "\n";  

Fto_Open += "SET !VAR1 2" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "TAB OPEN NEW" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "TAB T={{!VAR1}}" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/Ftoverify.aspx?cate=Z&Digest=KfhSIdpgz01z37eG0dybsw" + "\n";  

Fto_Open += "ADD !VAR1 1" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/ftoverify_aadhar.aspx?cate=Z&Digest=KfhSIdpgz01z37eG0dybsw" + "\n";  

Fto_Open += "URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/Ftoverify.aspx?cate=W&Digest=kkH498cKuXY/gB7bBpljMA" + "\n";  

Fto_Open += "URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/ftoverify_aadhar.aspx?cate=W&Digest=kkH498cKuXY/gB7bBpljMA" + "\n";  

Fto_Open += "URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/Ftoverify.aspx?cate=T&Digest=aIqLhw2CAsXRjDGVDEo8oA" + "\n";  

Fto_Open += "URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/ftoverify_aadhar.aspx?cate=T&Digest=aIqLhw2CAsXRjDGVDEo8oA" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "TAB T=2" + "\n";  
iimPlay(Fto_Open);

var Tab_Open,VAR2; 
Tab_Open += "SET !VAR2 1" + "\n";

var No_List,j;
No_List += "SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 0" + "\n"; 
No_List += "TAG POS={{j}} TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:No<SP>wage<SP>list<SP>found EXTRACT=TXT" +"\n";

var FTO_Genrt,i,Lup1=1; 
FTO_Genrt += "SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 0" + "\n"; 
FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{Lup1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth" + "\n"
FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{Lup1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth EXTRACT=TXT" + "\n";

var FTO_Verify,vrfy;
FTO_Verify += "SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 0"+ "\n";;
FTO_Verify += "TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ch_verified"+ "\n";;  
FTO_Verify += "ONDIALOG POS=1 BUTTON=OK CONTENT=" + "\n";  
FTO_Verify += "TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_btn" + "\n";  

//Var ResetVar, Lup1=1;
//ResetVar = "CODE:";
//ResetVar += vrfy=1;	
//ResetVar += j=1;
Lup1=1;
vrfy=1;	
j=1;

for(i=1;i<=6;i++)
{ 

if(i==7)
	{
		break;
	}

iimSet("j",j);
	iimPlay(No_List);
     	{     		
		do
		{			
			iimSet("Lup1",Lup1);
     			iimPlay(FTO_Genrt);

{
     				Lup1=1;
     				iimSet("Lup1",Lup1);

iimSet("vrfy",vrfy);
     				iimPlay(FTO_Verify);

iimSet("!VAR2",!VAR2);
				iimPlay(Tab_Open);	
     			}
     			else
     			{     				     				
     				Lup1++;
     			}	
     		}while(Lup1<250); 
	}
	else
	{	
		Lup1=1;
		iimSet("Lup1",Lup1);

iimSet("vrfy",vrfy);
		vrfy=1;
		iimSet("j",j);	
		j=1;			
		iimSet("!VAR2",!VAR2);
		iimPlay(Tab_Open);

}

}
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:03 am

Tamilselvan wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:49 pm
Without rows on each tab I have tested its working me... But its show some error after finished last tab.
I hope its working with rows...on each tab.
I confirming later. Because every Wednesday this process we do. That's why i take time to post. So i wait for that to testing...

var Tab_Open,VAR2;  
Tab_Open += "SET !VAR2 2" + "\n";

var No_List,j;

var FTO_Genrt,i,Lup1; 

var FTO_Verify;
FTO_Verify += "ONDIALOG POS=1 BUTTON=OK CONTENT" + "\n";  

for(i=1;i<=6;i++)
{ 
	j=1;	
	Lup1=1;

iimSet("j",j);
	iimPlay(No_List);
     	{     		
		do
		{			
			iimSet("Lup1",Lup1);
     			iimPlay(FTO_Genrt);

{
     				iimPlay(FTO_Verify);
     				break;
     			}
     			else
     			{     				     				
     				Lup1++;
     			}	
     		}while(Lup1<250); 
	}
	else
	{
		iimSet("!VAR2",!VAR2);
		iimPlay(Tab_Open);

}

}
>>>
Tamilselvan wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:26 pm
Sorry to ask.... for I am taking long time...
How do i simplify this code..... its working...But its finding TAB=2 even finished last tab...

var Fto_Open; 
Fto_Open = "CODE:"; 
Fto_Open += "VERSION BUILD=8970419 RECORDER=FX" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "TAB T=1" + "\n";  

Fto_Open += "SET !VAR1 2" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/Ftoverify.aspx?cate=Z&Digest=KfhSIdpgz01z37eG0dybsw" + "\n";  

Fto_Open += "URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/ftoverify_aadhar.aspx?cate=Z&Digest=KfhSIdpgz01z37eG0dybsw" + "\n";  

Fto_Open += "URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/Ftoverify.aspx?cate=W&Digest=kkH498cKuXY/gB7bBpljMA" + "\n";  

Fto_Open += "URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/ftoverify_aadhar.aspx?cate=W&Digest=kkH498cKuXY/gB7bBpljMA" + "\n";  

Fto_Open += "URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/Ftoverify.aspx?cate=T&Digest=aIqLhw2CAsXRjDGVDEo8oA" + "\n";  

Fto_Open += "URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/ftoverify_aadhar.aspx?cate=T&Digest=aIqLhw2CAsXRjDGVDEo8oA" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "TAB T=2" + "\n";  
iimPlay(Fto_Open);

var Tab_Open,VAR2; 
Tab_Open += "SET !VAR2 1" + "\n";

var No_List,j;
No_List += "SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 0" + "\n"; 

var FTO_Genrt,i,Lup1=1; 
FTO_Genrt += "SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 0" + "\n"; 

var FTO_Verify,vrfy;
FTO_Verify += "SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 0"+ "\n";;
FTO_Verify += "ONDIALOG POS=1 BUTTON=OK CONTENT=" + "\n";  

//Var ResetVar, Lup1=1;
//ResetVar = "CODE:";
//ResetVar += vrfy=1;	
//ResetVar += j=1;
Lup1=1;
vrfy=1;	
j=1;

for(i=1;i<=6;i++)
{ 

if(i==7)
	{
		break;
	}

iimSet("j",j);
	iimPlay(No_List);
     	{     		
		do
		{			
			iimSet("Lup1",Lup1);
     			iimPlay(FTO_Genrt);

{
     				Lup1=1;
     				iimSet("Lup1",Lup1);

iimSet("vrfy",vrfy);
     				iimPlay(FTO_Verify);

iimSet("!VAR2",!VAR2);
				iimPlay(Tab_Open);	
     			}
     			else
     			{     				     				
     				Lup1++;
     			}	
     		}while(Lup1<250); 
	}
	else
	{	
		Lup1=1;
		iimSet("Lup1",Lup1);

iimSet("vrfy",vrfy);
		vrfy=1;
		iimSet("j",j);	
		j=1;			
		iimSet("!VAR2",!VAR2);
		iimPlay(Tab_Open);

}

}
>>>

Fouff, "Sorry to ask.... for I am taking long time...", => yep indeed, you were supposed to post an Update "the next Wednesday" 4 months ago, ah-ah...! :shock: :wink:

Then "fouf-pff" again, I /*vaguely/* remember that Thread, and a long Script, and in '.js' that I never use, so you probably know more than me... :wink:
But OK, I'll dig into it again "when I have the time" (currently moving between 2 Aparts, a bit of a "stressy" Time, so I have very little Time for the Forum at this moment...)

/*vaguely/* = I'm just like a Lawyer, defending a Client, and who knows his/her "Dossier" completely from the back of their head for the time of the Trial, for me it's the same, I know a Thread and all its Content and all my Thinking/Digging/Testing for maybe 1 or 2 weeks, depending on the Follow-up from the User, then new Threads/Cases pop onto the Forum and I "slowly but surely" forget about a Thread with no Activity, and I know for myself that I'm then always "a bit reluctant" a few weeks/months/years later to dig into some Thread again... :x

=> Sorry Guys, but when asking for Help, follow up a bit quicker than "a few weeks/months/years" later, just saying, ah-ah...! :roll:

(But OK, not sure if it's related to your "other" Thread from "today", yep-yep, I'll have a Look when I'm "a bit settled"..., bump it otherwise in about 1 week approx if I haven't reacted, that should be fine with me... :idea: )