imacro event solution version 10.1.0.1485

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
souzamilhas

imacro event solution version 10.1.0.1485

Post by souzamilhas » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:17 pm

SOMEONE HAS THE SOLUTION FOR THE FOLLOWING COMMANDS

CLICK
EVENT
EVENTS

IMACRO VERSION 10.1.0.1485 MOZILA FIREFOX

WAITING FOR AN ANSWER? :)
Last edited by souzamilhas on Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.
chivracq

Re: IMACRO EVENT SOLUTION VERSION 10.1.0.1485

Post by chivracq » Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:15 am

souzamilhas wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:17 pm

EVENT TYPE = CLICK SELECTOR

TYPE OF EVENTS = KEY PRESSURE SELECTOR

IMACR VERSION 10.1.0.1485

Hum, Thread approved, but Low Quality...

=> @User, no need to "shout" on the Forum, can you edit your Post/OP => using some "normal" Casing...? (=> Not All-Caps...)
... Thread Title + Body...

Read the Forum Rules, you would already "speed up" the Process... :idea:

=> (F)CIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig also...)
v10.1.0 is a Version for CR afaik, not for FF, so your FCI is a bit "confusing"..., and I'm even less "convinced" your Thread has anything specific to the 'iMacros for FF' Sub-Forum where you opened your Thread... :?
(But don't worry (for the moment) about the "correct" Sub-Forum, I'll be able to move your Thread to another Sub-Forum, if needed...)

And, pfff..., I simply don't understand what your want, and what your Qt or Pb is...?
Your Post in All-Caps is hardly readable anyway... :idea:
Not clear what is Script, what is "Text"..., keep All-Caps for iMacros Commands only, please... (=> 'EVENT' / 'CLICK' / 'SELECTOR' are iMacros Commands/Params for example...)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
souzamilhas

Re: IMACRO EVENT SOLUTION VERSION 10.1.0.1485

Post by souzamilhas » Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:02 pm

chivracq wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:15 am
souzamilhas wrote:

EVENT TYPE = CLICK SELECTOR

TYPE OF EVENTS = KEY PRESSURE SELECTOR

IMACR VERSION 10.1.0.1485

Hum, Thread approved, but Low Quality...

=> @User, no need to "shout" on the Forum, can you edit your Post/OP => using some "normal" Casing...? (=> Not All-Caps...)
... Thread Title + Body...

Read the Forum Rules, you would already "speed up" the Process... :idea:

=> (F)CIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig also...)
v10.1.0 is a Version for CR afaik, not for FF, so your FCI is a bit "confusing"..., and I'm even less "convinced" your Thread has anything specific to the 'iMacros for FF' Sub-Forum where you opened your Thread... :?
(But don't worry (for the moment) about the "correct" Sub-Forum, I'll be able to move your Thread to another Sub-Forum, if needed...)

And, pfff..., I simply don't understand what your want, and what your Qt or Pb is...?
Your Post in All-Caps is hardly readable anyway... :idea:
Not clear what is Script, what is "Text"..., keep All-Caps for iMacros Commands only, please... (=> 'EVENT' / 'CLICK' / 'SELECTOR' are iMacros Commands/Params for example...)
Which version of Imacro can I use the commands
CLICK
EVENT, EVENTS
on mozilla firefox :?:
chivracq

Re: iMacros EVENT Solution for Version 10.1.0.1485 for FF

Post by chivracq » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:19 pm

souzamilhas wrote:

CLICK
EVENT
EVENTS

IMACRO VERSION 10.1.0.1485 MOZILA FIREFOX

>>>
souzamilhas wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:02 pm
Which version of Imacro can I use the commands
CLICK
EVENT, EVENTS
on mozilla firefox :?:

Hum, Okay, you've edited your Thread Title to remove all Caps at all, which is not exactly what I meant, you are allowed to use some Capitals, the Body of your OP is still All-Caps only, and in your last Reply, you keep using the "old" Thread Title... :twisted:
And when replying, take it "easy" with Quoting, you don't need to re-quote yourself again..., that doesn't really help for "Readability" of the Thread...

But OK, never mind, I will edit/clean up the Thread "afterwards", at "least" I understand now a bit what you want... :P

>>>

Starting with "Version 10.1.0.1485", and indeed you are right, this is a Version for FF indeed, my Mistake, ah-ah...! :oops:

iMacros for FF v10.x had been at v10.0.2 for 3 years and got "silently" updated to v10.1.0 (#1485) in April/May 2021, while iMacros for CR v10.x had "already" been at v10.1.0 for about 1 year but got "silently" updated during the same Update Round also in April/May 2021 to v10.1.1, so the Versioning chosen by @Dev is not always "very clever/clear" I would think, and a bit confusing, I find... But anyway...! :|

>>>

Hum, you still didn't read the Forum Rules (nor my Sig) and didn't mention your FCI, all we know is that you are using v10.1.0 for FF, + FF as the Browser, and probably at FF90 "currently" (Aug 2021).
'PE'/'Free'/'Trial' is not mentioned, nor on which OS you are... :?
=> FCI:
iMacros for FF v10.1.0.1485, 'PE'/'Free'/'Trial'...?, FF90...?, OS...?

But OK, to answer your Qt, yep indeed, iMacros for FF v10.x doesn't support the 'EVENT' Mode (anymore/yet), at least until v10.1.0 for FF.

=> If you "absolutely" need the 'EVENT' Mode, you would need to "switch" to a Version/Browser that supports that Mode, like v10.x for CR for example ('current" Version (Aug 2021) is thus v10.1.1 for CR. :idea:
iMacros for FF v10.x is "currently" the only Version/Browser not supporting the 'EVENT' Mode.

Another "Option" is to "downgrade" iMacros for FF to v8.9.7 which did/does support the 'EVENT' Mode, but that Version only works until FF56 (recommended = FF v55.0.3), but FF55 is "starting" to become "a bit" outdated, or that same v8.9.7 for FF Version also works on "modern" and updated Browsers forked on FF but that didn't adopt the 'WebExtensions' Architecture, like 'Pale Moon' for example (=> PM28, I'm not sure if PM29 still supports v8.9.7), or 'Basilisk' (v2021), 'WaterFox' (v2021), etc... :idea:
(This is the iMacros Version and the FCI's most "Advanced" Users (still) use btw... :idea: (Ignore v9.0.3 for FF from the 'Version History' Page/Section, go for v8.9.7 for FF...))
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
souzamilhas

Re: imacro event solution version 10.1.0.1485

Post by souzamilhas » Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:20 pm

How can I install the version imacros v8.9.7 on FF 92.0, I have version 10.1.0.1485 with license installed but the command does not work:

CLICK
EVENT
EVENTS
KEYPRESS

waiting for answers
chivracq

Re: imacro event solution version 10.1.0.1485

Post by chivracq » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:25 pm

souzamilhas wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:20 pm
How can I install the version imacros v8.9.7 on FF 92.0, I have version 10.1.0.1485 with license installed but the command does not work:

Code: Select all

CLICK
EVENT
EVENTS
KEYPRESS
waiting for answers

"waiting for answers"
=> Yeah, ah-ah...!, you could follow up a bit quicker than 1 month later, ah-ah...!

"How can I install the version imacros v8.9.7 on FF 92.0...?"
=> I gave you already all Info in my previous Reply, what Part don't you understand in "but that Version only works until FF56"...!? :shock: :?
=> Then of course it won't work with FF92 if it only works until FF56, ah-ah...! :P

>

And hum, not sure if I had (already) mentioned it, but all Commands that you mention are related to the 'EVENT' Mode, and the 'EVENT' Mode is supported by iMacros v10.x for CR (current Version Septb 2021 is v10.1.1 for CR), + the Chrome Browser (currently CR92/93). :idea:

Oh...!, and that Version (v10.1.1 for CR) "apparently" also works on 'ChEdge' (v92 also I "think"...(?)), the "new" 'Edge' Browser from MS based on 'Chromium', some User recently reported using this Config on the Forum... :idea: :D