Great Problem

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
chross-fader

Great Problem

Post by chross-fader » Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:48 pm

Hello!

Have imacros installed. After I leave Firefox, and it will reopen appears increasingly displaying a script that no longer respond or still working. If I go to stop script, I come into the Firefox back here. Unfortunately, Imacros no more. Have there been uninstalled and about: config delete everything without success. Asking for help because I need it urgently. If the latest version.
Sorry for my English.

Greats

Chris
Tech Support

Post by Tech Support » Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:47 pm

We were able to recreate a (similar?) issue. Please check the folders inside your macro folder if one of them contains many nested folders. It seems that iMacros creates such an array of nested folders under certain circumstances when renaming folders (we are currently investigating this). After deleting this nested folder structure, iMacros starts fine again. Please let me know if this solution works for you.

The default macro location is
Vista: c:\users\<user-name>\Documents\iMacros\Macros
Win 2000/XP/2003: C:\Documents and Settings\<user-name>\My Documents\iMacros\Macros
cmuld3r

Re: Great Problem

Post by cmuld3r » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:09 am

I have experienced the same issue (rarely, but most recently last week using Firefox and iMacros 7.1.1.2) when renaming and I believe moving macros/folders with the Firefox add-on. It usually creates around 12 nested folders.

Has the nested folder issue been identified and addressed? Any info is appreciated.