New Version

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Logo

New Version

Post by Logo » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:17 pm

I've updated a while ago the iMacros for Firefox, but for some reason I can't play none of my old macros, I've recorded a new one and can play that, but when I save it doesn't appear in the list and whatever's the macros I chose to play now it plays the recorded one.
Tech Support

Post by Tech Support » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:43 pm

Are you using the latest version V6.0.2.1? If yes, can you please post one of the macros that do not work?
Logo

Post by Logo » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:56 pm

This is my User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11

No macro works even the Demo ones that are installed with iMacros, the Play button is Blue and I can not press it. I sellect the macro and press edit or share and nothing happens as well. And I do have 6.0.21 version of iMacros
markuhin

Post by markuhin » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:43 am

+1
Precisely same problem
addiktion

Post by addiktion » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:44 am

I noticed the same problem as well. By hitting "STOP" though it allowed me to select a different macro and hit play again.

Using Firefox Version: 2.0.0.11 also.
Logo

Post by Logo » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:47 pm

Well I've uninstalled everything related to Firefox and deleted profile folder and all. Installed all again and still have errors.

Saw the iMacros folder and there's this error report:
2008-2-2 13:27:27 Initialize error: TypeError: datadir has no properties
Logo

Post by Logo » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:02 pm

ok I finaly fixed and this is what I did:

- Installed the iOpus iMacros the one with self browser or whatever.
- Changed the directories to the ones used by the software above but kept the iMacros folder I used before.

Works fine now seems it was missing a config file. Not sure if it was erased during the installation of the new one or what went wrong.

----------

Edit:

Sorry was wrong got to change the iMacros folder as well. Or, I don't know if it works, copy paste the iim.ini file to the old iMacros folder and change back stuff
Tech Support

Post by Tech Support » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:44 pm

Thanks a lot for the information. But just to clarify, iMacros for Firefox does not use the iim.ini file, only iMacros for Internet Explorer does.