Variable button name

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox Add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
fedex-bermu

Variable button name

Post by fedex-bermu » Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:38 pm

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=6020130 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
URL GOTO=this doesnt matter
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ACTION:fight.php ATTR=NAME:fight&&VALUE:Fight<SP>nathan
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ACTION:fight.php ATTR=NAME:continue&&VALUE:Keep<SP>Walking
I need that where it says

Code: Select all

ATTR=NAME:fight&&VALUE:Fight<SP>nathan
the part of the name nathan change, because that is a variable, always change, but the part of Fight is always the same.

Let me explain you better, I click on a button that says Fight X but the variable X changes always, but iMacros only recognises the name that appeared in the button, so if I could make that the program only recognises the part of Fight it would be perfect.

Sorry for my ugly english.
fedex-bermu

Post by fedex-bermu » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:37 pm

please! anybody? someone must know the answer to this question... please help me guys