Scripting for HumanPets.com

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
GeorgeW

Scripting for HumanPets.com

Post by GeorgeW » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:34 pm

hello. Noob as I am I will ask for your help.

I'm a member of HumanPets.com, it's a social community. Anyway, there's a way to gain points on the site by clicking "thumbs" by peoples comments. > http://humanpets.com/herdProfile.php?hid=34711

I used to have a script that worked, however the site changed the "thumb" icon to a sort of embedded type, and I can't get a macro to "see" it.

Any help at all would be GREATLY appreciated.

If you need to log in, use this account > Email/username : abcdefghi444444@gmail.com Password : abcdefghi

Or you can email me 24/7 at realgeorgew@gmail.com

THANKS!
juzamjedi

Re: Scripting for HumanPets.com

Post by juzamjedi » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:59 pm

Hello George,

I tried to log in to the account below which didn't work for me. But I think you could make this work by using the X/Y click mode instead of the default for that one button.
GeorgeW

Post by GeorgeW » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:07 am

Sorry forgot the period.

abcdefghi.444444@gmail.com password : abcdefghi
GeorgeW

Post by GeorgeW » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:04 pm

Question answered. There's no macro that can do what I asked. :(
Tech Support

Post by Tech Support » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:27 pm

Why is there no macro that can do that? Can you post a screenshot of what should be clicked. I found the site very confusing :)
erin654

Post by erin654 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:53 pm

The purpose of "thumbing" is to give the receiving user points. Most users return the favor.
The image to the left of the user's picture is a "thumbs up" by default. Paid members can customize it.
We need a macros that can automatically click every "thumb" on a given page, or several pages. I hope this has helped.
Attachments
thumbs.png
thumbs.png (112.65 KiB) Viewed 2001 times