Imacro Refresh..

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
VsUK

Imacro Refresh..

Post by VsUK » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:16 pm

Hi, im having a small issue i cant seem to figure out & im sure its a simple thing to do lol.

Anyways, when im running my script & for whatever reason the website lags or dosnt respond to the command & it counts down 60 seconds & then times out & presents with a pop-up box saying so. Is there a way to stop the pop-up box from showing & having the imacro perform a page refresh & continue whenever it times out or even just going to a url specified?

thanks
railer

Re: Imacro Refresh..

Post by railer » Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:30 pm

same thing here... some kind of trigger is needed to perform a refresh on that step when that error appears, but doesnt look like any1 knows how to fix this problem
trinitrotoluen

Post by trinitrotoluen » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:12 pm

I had this problem too
VsUK

Post by VsUK » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:45 am

trinitrotoluen wrote:I had this problem too
Hmm i posted a reply but it got deleted for some reason. Anyways, had this problem i presume you fixed it?

Really need help on this one, the site i use it on lags sometimes & needs a page refresh to complete an action. Is there no way to make it it page refresh on time out?
additional001

Post by additional001 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:18 am

I think there are two methods on how to conquer this problem for you guys.
One attack it after the error occurs

http://wiki.imacros.net/!ERRORMACRO
Note this command is depreciated.. and might not work anymore
a SET !ERRORMACRO command to trigger another macro with a REFRESH command in it

or before the error occurs. If the site as you say lags... then maybe it just needs more time to load?

http://wiki.imacros.net/!TIMEOUT

Examples

To wait 180 seconds before timing out (default: 60 seconds), use the following command

SET !TIMEOUT 180
jim23

Post by jim23 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:20 am

I am having this issue now, and below thing doesnt work, any help please?? I simply need it to refresh. thanks, Jim