Imacro Refresh..

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
VsUK

Imacro Refresh..

Post by VsUK » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:16 pm

Hi, im having a small issue i cant seem to figure out & im sure its a simple thing to do lol.

Anyways, when im running my script & for whatever reason the website lags or dosnt respond to the command & it counts down 60 seconds & then times out & presents with a pop-up box saying so. Is there a way to stop the pop-up box from showing & having the imacro perform a page refresh & continue whenever it times out or even just going to a url specified?

thanks
railer

Re: Imacro Refresh..

Post by railer » Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:30 pm

same thing here... some kind of trigger is needed to perform a refresh on that step when that error appears, but doesnt look like any1 knows how to fix this problem
trinitrotoluen

Post by trinitrotoluen » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:12 pm

I had this problem too
VsUK

Post by VsUK » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:45 am

trinitrotoluen wrote:I had this problem too
Hmm i posted a reply but it got deleted for some reason. Anyways, had this problem i presume you fixed it?

Really need help on this one, the site i use it on lags sometimes & needs a page refresh to complete an action. Is there no way to make it it page refresh on time out?
additional001

Post by additional001 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:18 am

I think there are two methods on how to conquer this problem for you guys.
One attack it after the error occurs

http://wiki.imacros.net/!ERRORMACRO
Note this command is depreciated.. and might not work anymore
a SET !ERRORMACRO command to trigger another macro with a REFRESH command in it

or before the error occurs. If the site as you say lags... then maybe it just needs more time to load?

http://wiki.imacros.net/!TIMEOUT

Examples

To wait 180 seconds before timing out (default: 60 seconds), use the following command

SET !TIMEOUT 180
jim23

Post by jim23 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:20 am

I am having this issue now, and below thing doesnt work, any help please?? I simply need it to refresh. thanks, Jim