Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox Add-on.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:58 pm
I'm on firefox 3.0.5, iMacros 188.8.131.52, ubuntu 8.10 x86, and I cannot add a site to the allowed sites list on the Shared Scripts tab of iMacros. Firefox's error console tells me:
Code: Select all
Error: this.whiteList is null
Source File: file:///home/scraping/.mozilla/firefox/zfl25y8u.scraping/extensions/%7B81BF1D23-5F17-408D-AC6B-BD6DF7CAF670%7D/components/nsiMacros.js
This is the only difference I can see between two installations, where one is working and the other is not, the working one has the site I'm trying to redirect to the macro from as an allowed site, the other doesn't.