Looping

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
buckley

Looping

Post by buckley » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:27 pm

Hello Support,

I looked around the forums and the tutorial for this some time but could not find a definitive answer.

The macro I have logs in to a website follows some link and gets to page 1 of a resource.
Then the script downloads the page and clicks on a button to go to page 2.
It repeats the previous step and goes to page 3 and so on.

So I have a piece of the macro that should be only execute once and another piece 200 times or so.

I was expecting that the macro language supported some kind of loop support (while x do..., Repeat 8 times...) but I don't find this in the documentation.

I did see the button play(loop) in the Firefox addon but this would repeat the whole macro. Do I need to upgrade to a higher version of IM or can I do this with the plugin.

Thanks for your support
Tech Support

Re: Looping

Post by Tech Support » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:42 pm