Feature Requests & Bug Fix Requests. ADD YOURS!

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
adogg18

Re: Feature Requests & Bug Fix Requests. ADD YOURS!

Post by adogg18 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:52 pm

Tom, iOpus wrote:
adogg18 wrote:Every time a new URL loads with the "URL GOTO" command, that FF browser is made active even though I'm trying to work in another FF browser.
This issue was already reported here.
Thank you. I'm sorry I missed that thread when I was searching.
fastviper

Post by fastviper » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:44 am

moulisak wrote:Bug report

Version of iMacros: 8300326
Operating system: Windows 7, English
Browser: Firefox 21.0

TypeError: details.target.focus is not a function, line: 6 (Error code: -1001)
Version of iMacros: 8510617 (newest possible)
Operating system: Ubuntu 12.04
Browser: Firefox 24.0

I have the same error message:
TypeError: details.target.focus is not a function, line: 3 (Error code: -1001)

The code is:
EVENTS TYPE=MOUSEMOVE SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>svg>g:nth-of-type(24)>g:nth-of-type(2)>path" POINTS="(410,696),(412,696)"

The dragging movement is over a SVG "image".

This really is a huge problem.
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:55 pm

fastviper wrote:The code is:
EVENTS TYPE=MOUSEMOVE SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>svg>g:nth-of-type(24)>g:nth-of-type(2)>path" POINTS="(410,696),(412,696)"

Can you provide us with the URL of the web page and/or a sample macro that demonstrates the problem? This will allow us to quickly recreate and troubleshoot the issue on our test systems.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
Colibry

Post by Colibry » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:40 pm

The iMacros version 8.5.3 beta is still freezing. When I use JS scripting it freezes at the macro always. Any documentation on this ?
Have you already reported this here or in another thread? If so, please provide a link and/or a specific reproducible example. Thanks!
The code is too long and and it's not for public.
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:11 am

fastviper wrote:Version of iMacros: 8510617 (newest possible)
Operating system: Ubuntu 12.04
Browser: Firefox 24.0

I have the same error message:
TypeError: details.target.focus is not a function, line: 3 (Error code: -1001)

The code is:

Hi fastviper,

You never responded to my request above for more information about this issue. Unless you can provide us with a URL or macro that we can use to test, I'm afraid there isn't anything more we can do for you.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
edmunda

Bug Report: Double Click folder in iMacros executes #Current

Post by edmunda » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:01 am

Windows 7, latest patches, etc. Intel i7
FireFox Version 25.0
iMacros 8.5.3

When double clicking a folder (to expand/collapse the folder tree view) in the iMacros folder list, iMacros attempts to execute #Current.iim.

If there is no #Current.iim the error console now results in the following error:
RuntimeError: Macro #Current.iim not found (Error code: -930)

In order to keep from executing #Current.iim and changing the current context one must make sure #Current.iim is either an empty file OR that it does not exist.
wchawkins

Post by wchawkins » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:31 pm

edmunda wrote:Windows 7, latest patches, etc. Intel i7
FireFox Version 25.0
iMacros 8.5.3

When double clicking a folder (to expand/collapse the folder tree view) in the iMacros folder list, iMacros attempts to execute #Current.iim.

If there is no #Current.iim the error console now results in the following error:

In order to keep from executing #Current.iim and changing the current context one must make sure #Current.iim is either an empty file OR that it does not exist.
I can confirm this as well.

Windows 7, latest patches, Intel i5
Firefox Version 25.0
iMacros 8.5.3
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:53 pm

wchawkins wrote:
edmunda wrote:Windows 7, latest patches, etc. Intel i7
FireFox Version 25.0
iMacros 8.5.3

I can confirm this as well.

Windows 7, latest patches, Intel i5
Firefox Version 25.0
iMacros 8.5.3
Thank you for taking the time to report this here and bringing it to our attention! I have logged this issue for further investigation by our development team.

Update: This is already fixed in the version 8.6.0 (currently in QA testing).
Last edited by Tom, Tech Support on Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Status update
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
abxy01

Post by abxy01 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:00 pm

Problem in sending non-latin path-name to external editor: When I use cyrillic file/path names, I can't open macros in external editor by iMacros interface (editor don't understand filename). This is not a problem of external editor, because it works well when I use its own file-open interface.

1. iMacros 8.5.1, iMacros 8.5.3 beta
2. Windows 7 Professional (Russian)
3. Firefox 22 and 24
Mikemacx

Widow Bug in Firefox

Post by Mikemacx » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:32 pm

I just noticed that the new version causes the Firefox window that is running the Macro to keep coming forward. I used to be able to run it then work on another new window.

I'm on Firefox Version 25, Mac
Tom, Tech Support

Re: Widow Bug in Firefox

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:04 am

Mikemacx wrote:I just noticed that the new version causes the Firefox window that is running the Macro to keep coming forward. I used to be able to run it then work on another new window.

I'm on Firefox Version 25, Mac
This will be fixed in the 8.6.0 release (currently in QA testing). You can downgrade in the meantime if you want to.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
Mikemacx

Post by Mikemacx » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:08 pm

Thank you! Downgrading fixed the issue. I thought it was a Mavericks thing with the windows or maybe the Firefox 25 update, but I'm able to concentrate on the front window again.
Colibry

Post by Colibry » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:55 pm

I've had a bug with iMacros freezing on some sites. I can't explain in details but on some sites the .js scripts freeze.

I used 8.5.3 version. The script just freezes and I can't press Stop button. I hope I see some progress in 8.6.0 version of iMacros.
harry2

Post by harry2 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:10 am

I'm running Firefox 25.0.1 on Windows 7 platform. Tried to install imacros v 8.6.0 with no success.

After I download it I am asked to restart Firefox so imacro can be installed. I have done that several times but it does not appear on the Firefox list of extensions or plugins. The icon does not appear anywhere either.

I even disabled my anti-virus software but that still didn't work. How can we get the install to work?

Thanks for your help!
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:48 pm

harry2 wrote:I'm running Firefox 25.0.1 on Windows 7 platform. Tried to install imacros v 8.6.0 with no success.

After I download it I am asked to restart Firefox so imacro can be installed. I have done that several times but it does not appear on the Firefox list of extensions or plugins. The icon does not appear anywhere either.

I even disabled my anti-virus software but that still didn't work. How can we get the install to work?

Thanks for your help!
Hi Harry, please try creating a new, "clean" Firefox user profile (no other add-ons installed) and try installing iMacros there.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/pr ... x-profiles
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support