Feature Requests & Bug Fix Requests. ADD YOURS!

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
chivracq

Re: Feature Requests & Bug Fix Requests. ADD YOURS!

Post by chivracq » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:12 pm

Tom, Tech Support wrote:
chivracq wrote:Hum, Tom, I see that you are Online, there is some Thread where Users have been trying to catch the attention of TechSupport for a long time without much success except once from 'Shital' but that's already from months ago (the Thread was opened in May 2015 already and the first and only Reaction from TechSupport came in June without any Follow-up...) and they are getting a bit upset...:
- Is ANYONE monitoring these forums?

The Thread about the Issue, in the CR Sub-Forum:
- iMacros for Chrome won't work after PC restart
Funny, I just looked at that post again a couple of seconds before seeing your latest reply here. I'm aware of the issue, it's just low priority for now.
OK, fair enough, but it would be nice(r) (for those Users) if you could post that Info in the relevant Thread(s) in order to manage their Expectations...

I can quote you and post it myself but I think it would be better if it came from you... :idea:

And "Low Priority"..., hum OK, the Setting causing the Pb seems to have been identified by several Users and they kind of have a Workaround..., but quite many Users seem to be impacted..., even if I'm not convinced the Pb comes from iMacros (for CR), but it could be worth spending a few hours investigating the Pb a bit to decide if it comes from iMacros or from CR itself...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
abdallaBR

Post by abdallaBR » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:04 am

I downloaded iMacros for Chrome but I have problem in create/alter scripts because the "Save Button" don't work on click. My productivity is very lower, always that modify the code I should to click on "Save & Close" to execute the script again. If don't work, I open the file for new edit.
attach.png
I'm using;
IM for Chrome 8.3.4
VERSION BUILD=8340723
on Windows 8.1 Single Language(Pt-BR) x64

Browser Chrome 46.0.2490.86 m

On firefox the interface works fine!
Innomen

Post by Innomen » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:14 pm

My apologies if this request has already been made, searching implies it hasn't but you never know really...

I would like additional "tab" options to include unfocused deployment in a new tab.

If this is something that can already be done, again my apologies, as I was lead to believe it couldn't be done. (forum.imacros.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=25461&p=66709)

Also it would be nice if it had at least in the firefox plugin, a built in scheduling function. (A simple repeat every X minutes/hours/days would be sufficient for most purposes I imagine.) Still this can be accomplish with another plugin so that's low priority.

Thank you all for your time :)
Cobra99

Bug or Feature?

Post by Cobra99 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:35 pm

VERSION BUILD=8961227 RECORDER=FX Win7-HP SK

When I start .js macro with .iim list in it (like demo macro Self-Test.js) pressing the STOP button stops only currently running .iim, not the whole .js macro. Is it bug?

EDIT: FF 43.0.4
Last edited by Cobra99 on Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
chivracq

Re: Bug or Feature?

Post by chivracq » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:58 pm

Cobra99 wrote:VERSION BUILD=8961227 RECORDER=FX Win7-HP SK

When I start .js macro with .iim list in it (like demo macro Self-Test.js) pressing the STOP button stops only currently running .iim, not the whole .js macro. Is it bug?
Hum, works fine for me (= STOP stops the 'Self-Test.js' Demo-Macro completely) using the following 2 FCI's:
- iMacros for FF v8.8.2, Pale Moon v24.6.2 (=FF31), Win7-x64.
- iMacros for FF v8.9.4, FF42, Win7-x64.

(I haven't installed v8.9.6 yet nor updated FF42 to FF43 yet...)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
Cobra99

Post by Cobra99 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:22 pm

This bug is still on my PC with new setup Pale Moon 25.8.1 32-bit + iMacros for FF 8.8.2.1. Dono why... PC was restarted, cookies and cache cleared.
VERSION BUILD=8820413 RECORDER=FX, WIN7 64-bit SK, Pale Moon 25.8.1(x86)
FCIM here http://forum.imacros.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3331
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:33 pm

Cobra99 wrote:

This bug is still on my PC with new setup Pale Moon 25.8.1 32-bit + iMacros for FF 8.8.2.1. Dono why... PC was restarted, cookies and cache cleared.
Rhhhoooo, funny...!! I managed to reproduce your Behaviour:
Self-Test Report

Demo-Firefox/FillForm.iim: Macro stopped manually
Demo-Firefox/Frame.iim: Macro stopped manually
Demo-Firefox/Filter.iim: OK, Extract: null
Demo-Firefox/Tabs.iim: Macro stopped manually
Demo-Firefox/Javascript-Dialogs.iim: Macro stopped manually
Demo-Firefox/SlideShow.iim: Macro stopped manually
Demo-Firefox/TagPosition.iim: OK, Extract: null
Demo-Firefox/Download.iim: Macro stopped manually
Demo-Firefox/SaveAs.iim: OK, Extract: null
Demo-Firefox/SavePDF.iim: RuntimeError: element A specified by TXT:*Open<SP>small<SP>PDF<SP>Document* was not found, line 10
Demo-Firefox/Stopwatch.iim: OK, Extract: null
Demo-Firefox/ExtractAndFill.iim: Macro stopped manually
Demo-Firefox/Extract.iim: Macro stopped manually
Demo-Firefox/ExtractURL.iim: Macro stopped manually
Demo-Firefox/ExtractRelative.iim: Macro stopped manually
(Tested on iMacros for FF v8.8.2, PM v24.6.2, Win7-x64.)

The Trigger for me is to uncheck the 'Show Javascript during Replay' Setting in the General Options.
I didn't test on FF nor if the 'showsteps' Command toggles it as well but you already know where it comes from...

As you can toggle this Behaviour, I wouldn't call it a Bug, on the contrary...!
It could even be very useful for splitting your whole '.iim' part into several '.iim' Sub-Macros if some part(s) of the whole Workflow sometimes don't really need to be run, like that you can jump quickly to the next Sub-Macro like if you had a GOTO in the Code... I love that...! 8)
The only "price" to pay if you prefer the Full Stop with the Setting activated is that you are supposed to lose a bit of Performance...
Cobra99

Post by Cobra99 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:17 pm

SOLVED: If "Show Javascript during replay" is checked, .js macro stops immediately after STOP button is pressed.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:18 pm

Cobra99 wrote:SOLVED: If "Show Javascript during replay" is checked, .js macro stops immediately after STOP button is pressed.
Beh, yeah, that's exactly what I wrote just before...! 8)
tagryn

Post by tagryn » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:45 pm

Running iMacros for Firefox 9.0.0a10 with Firefox 43.0.4 on a Win7 machine.

I've noted that whenever I press the "enter" key to enter something in the Firefox navigation bar, for example to manually enter a URL or to submit a Google request in the Search box, it automatically pulls up the iMacros window in the left side of the screen.

I experimented with turning off all addons except iMacros, and it is still doing this, so it doesn't seem like the issue is that iM is interacting with another addon.

This change started within the last few updates of iMacros.

EDIT: I've also found that pressing the TAB key also automatically pulls up the iMacros window.

This isn't catastrophic, but it is annoying. Can this be fixed?
alexdurant

Post by alexdurant » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:03 pm

Sometimes when my script clicks a button, the web-site will just hang. Manual solution is to click the "stop" button (so it stops loading the page) and then click on the same button again.

I set my timeout timer to 240 seconds

Code: Select all

CODE: SELECT ALL
SET !TIMEOUT 240

And notice that iMacros recognizes that page is hanging and starts the 240 second timeout countdown.. So is there a way to tell iMacros that if the counter goes above say 20 seconds then "Stop" and "Click again"?

That would be a very nice feature if it doesn't exist.
josecuervo

Post by josecuervo » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:28 am

On the latest update iMacros for Firefox 9.0.3

I cannot use imns, always give me error callback: imns is not defined

And when i use toFixed() with integer variable, it always display NaN..

Please fix it
hagentx

Post by hagentx » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:53 pm

Hi there

the new update for firefox 9.0.3 was applied and why you took the option of sending files by form?

"Sorry, upload functionality is currently not supported in iMacros for Firefox., line: 10 (Error code: -1001)"

If this tool was created to help us, why you did this?
rogeriop

Post by rogeriop » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:20 am

Was working great but with the latest update I can not do file uploads
jsbra4452

Post by jsbra4452 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:43 pm

has anyone figured out why this error is popping up??
"Sorry, upload functionality is currently not supported in iMacros for Firefox."

Please help or fix it... TY