FirFox PopUP Block problem?

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Shohag_ifas

FirFox PopUP Block problem?

Post by Shohag_ifas » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:25 am

Hi, there i am here for a favor to ask. would you guys please help me out. i use imacros. But when i macros use to click(open) a link what is open by new tab. Firefox show up and say "Fire Fox block a popup.". And i also add that site to firefox exception list. But whenever i tried to use that macro, after some time firefox again show up with same error; though that site is already in FireFox excepton list. Now i can't use that macros. Do you guys have any suggesion.
Thanks in Advance...
Hannes, Tech Support

Re: FirFox PopUP Block problem?

Post by Hannes, Tech Support » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:38 am

This probably still is an FF settings issue, as the FF plugin should not change your FF's popup policies. Does FF behave differently, if you perform the clicks manually?