Need help for loading problem?

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Shohag_ifas

Need help for loading problem?

Post by Shohag_ifas » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:35 am

Hi, as i internet speed is to slow, there are so many website what takes ages to complete loading, but the data or material what i need is already loaded fast after then that took so so many time to loading. And Imacros don't process to next step though i already got the field need. As page don't complete loading iMacros don't do any further process. I search this forum and found many user like me post this kind of problem. But iMacros support team don't making a solution for this.

so, guys what should we (iMacros user) do along with this problem.
so, please support team make solution.

Thanks in advance..
Marcia, Tech Support

Re: Need help for loading problem?

Post by Marcia, Tech Support » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:26 am

Hello,

Have you tried to decrease !TIMEOUT?
Shohag_ifas

Post by Shohag_ifas » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:09 am

thanks, but that' don't work. please find out out another way like setMaximumLoadingTime or something like this...
thanks in advance...
josephconlin

Post by josephconlin » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:42 pm

Shohag_ifas wrote:thanks, but that' don't work. please find out out another way like setMaximumLoadingTime or something like this...
thanks in advance...
There is no other way that I know of right now other than setting !TIMEOUT to a low number and !ERRORIGNORE to YES. Maybe this post will help. http://forum.imacros.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7537