Download stops after 60 seconds

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Daniel, Tech Support

Re: Download stops after 60 seconds

Post by Daniel, Tech Support » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:09 pm

Hi,

I updated the ticket for this request (#481 for future inquiries). I will give you an update as soon as I have news on it.
Tech Support wrote:(EDIT: Actually, it is much more complicated if you have to find a TAG for download. If you do the long !TIMEOUT before the TAG command, you'll maybe wait forever for the download to start, if the TAG doesn't load. If you do the long !TIMEOUT right after the TAG command, will it then still affect the started ONDOWNLOAD?)
Sorry I missed this edit. Thanks for this, this is a great point and a very good argument for adding the feature you requested. I will now raise the priority of the ticket and see what the developers say to that.

Best regards,
Daniel, iOpus Support
jbrown

Post by jbrown » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:30 pm

Actually it's less a (new) feature than something that worked until v6.3.1.1 anyway. Seems to be broken since then.

Thank you for your response, I'll wait for further news.
jbrown

Post by jbrown » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:25 pm

Any new status on the ticket?
jbrown

Post by jbrown » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:09 pm

Monthly question: Any news?
Daniel, Tech Support

Post by Daniel, Tech Support » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:50 am

Hi,

Unfortunately I have no news on this feature so far. As soon I hear anything from our developers, I will post here!

Best regards,
Daniel, iOpus Support
Tech Support

Post by Tech Support » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:57 am

This is an old post, but just to clarify:

To wait for a TAGged element to appear (download link etc), you use TIMEOUT_STEP (default = 6s)

To wait for the download to complete, you use TIMEOUT_PAGE (default = 60s)

So both limits can be set independently. This should solve all issues that we are aware of. But if not, let us know.