Need imacros consultant for my task

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
rembo

Need imacros consultant for my task

Post by rembo » Sun May 19, 2019 11:31 pm

I need imacros consultant to finish my project , please write me a pm , i will explain everything
chivracq

Re: Need imacros consultant for my task

Post by chivracq » Sun May 19, 2019 11:49 pm

rembo wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 11:31 pm
I need imacros consultant to finish my project , please write me a pm , i will explain everything
PM is not enabled on the Forum, you would need to provide a way to contact you, either in your Post/Sig/Profile...
(Or Users/Consultants will have to post a way to contact them in a Reply...)

A few Programmers/Consultants have also already posted a way to contact them, it you check a few Threads in this current 'iMacros Consultants' Sub-Forum...

And hum, you could maybe already give a few "Details" and some mini-Explanation about your Project, I wouldn't react to your Post honestly... :wink:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Wed May 22, 2019 12:46 am

Hum..., checking this Thread 2 days later, but still no Follow-up, so I guess you are not "in a hurry", ah-ah...! :shock:

18 potential Programmers/Consultants (watching this 'iMacros Consultants' Sub-Forum) have already seen your Thread but didn't bother to react and could not contact you... :roll:

Post some mini-Update once/when you'll have edited your OP/Sig/Profile to add some Contact Info or they won't get any Notification if you "only" silently edit your OP..., and probably won't go checking your OP manually themselves anymore after a while, 48h is already pretty long for (no) Follow-up... :idea:

>>>

Be aware that the Forum gets indexed IRT by most major Search Engines ('Google'/'Bing'/'Baidu'/etc...), => make sure to post your E-mail Address in some "cryptic" way if you want to avoid it to be harvested by Spammers... :idea:
(Applies to Posts + Sigs visible in Posts. Profiles do not get indexed in this Forum, no matter if the User has ever posted on the Forum or not... (But Spammers can still "manage" to register to the Forum to manually harvest E-mail Addresses posted in Profiles...))
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
access2vivek

Post by access2vivek » Mon May 27, 2019 7:10 am

Let me know. I am available :-D !
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:25 pm

access2vivek wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 7:10 am
Let me know. I am available :-D !
Really? Enough knowledge? Because you have not used BBCode (e.g. CODE-Block) in your post.
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea: