Click on button

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
proufo

Click on button

Post by proufo » Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:01 am

Hello all.

Need a macro that does the following:

In the current page/tab (URLs change but they are identical) the macro clicks on a tab (not a browser tab, a content tab always in the same position), clicks on a button that is always in the same position and clicks on a button that changes its position (can look for the ID).

If possible it should run from a keyboard shortcut, but from the iMacro GUI is OK.

Can pay USD30 (Paypal) which is what I pay for simple Perl scripts that I use in my work.
thecoder2012

Re: Click on button

Post by thecoder2012 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:12 pm

proufo wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:01 am
Need a macro that does the following:

In the current page/tab (URLs change but they are identical) the macro clicks on a tab (not a browser tab, a content tab always in the same position), clicks on a button that is always in the same position and clicks on a button that changes its position (can look for the ID).

If possible it should run from a keyboard shortcut, but from the iMacro GUI is OK.

Can pay USD30 (Paypal) which is what I pay for simple Perl scripts that I use in my work.
Contact data? (PM function is disabled in this forum)
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
proufo

Re: Click on button

Post by proufo » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:55 pm

thecoder2012 wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:12 pm
Contact data? (PM function is disabled in this forum)
Apologies for the bother. Found a workaround that gets me 80% there, until the admins fix the software.

Many thanks.