Click on button

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
proufo

Click on button

Post by proufo » Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:01 am

Hello all.

Need a macro that does the following:

In the current page/tab (URLs change but they are identical) the macro clicks on a tab (not a browser tab, a content tab always in the same position), clicks on a button that is always in the same position and clicks on a button that changes its position (can look for the ID).

If possible it should run from a keyboard shortcut, but from the iMacro GUI is OK.

Can pay USD30 (Paypal) which is what I pay for simple Perl scripts that I use in my work.
thecoder2012

Re: Click on button

Post by thecoder2012 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:12 pm

proufo wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:01 am
Need a macro that does the following:

In the current page/tab (URLs change but they are identical) the macro clicks on a tab (not a browser tab, a content tab always in the same position), clicks on a button that is always in the same position and clicks on a button that changes its position (can look for the ID).

If possible it should run from a keyboard shortcut, but from the iMacro GUI is OK.

Can pay USD30 (Paypal) which is what I pay for simple Perl scripts that I use in my work.
Contact data? (PM function is disabled in this forum)
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
proufo

Re: Click on button

Post by proufo » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:55 pm

thecoder2012 wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:12 pm
Contact data? (PM function is disabled in this forum)
Apologies for the bother. Found a workaround that gets me 80% there, until the admins fix the software.

Many thanks.