How to make sure a button is clicked successfully?

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
Maaniguard

How to make sure a button is clicked successfully?

Post by Maaniguard » Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:43 am

Hey guys,

I have recorded a macro where on a page there are two pop-ups and in each of them, there is a confirm button that needs to be clicked.
It is working fine but sometimes the popup does not pop so the macro cannot click confirm on the second popup.
How can I make sure the second popup is clicked successfully? I have also a 7-second period between the two pop-ups

Thanks
chivracq

Re: How to make sure a button is clicked successfully?

Post by chivracq » Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:09 pm

Maaniguard wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:43 am
Hey guys,

I have recorded a macro where on a page there are two pop-ups and in each of them, there is a confirm button that needs to be clicked.
It is working fine but sometimes the popup does not pop so the macro cannot click confirm on the second popup.
How can I make sure the second popup is clicked successfully? I have also a 7-second period between the two pop-ups

Thanks

Alright "this one" approved and I disapproved your Duplicate in the 'iMacros Consultants' Sub-Forum, no "Need" to spam the Forum with Duplicates...
=> Can you indicate if you want your Thread in the 'General' Sub-Forum (=> Free Help from Users via the Forum)...?, or if you want me to move this Thread to the 'iMacros Consultants' Sub-Forum (=> Paid Help from a Consultant/Developer via Mail/Skype/TeamViewer/etc)...?

And for the 'Consultants' Sub-Forum, you'll need to mention a way to contact you (Email/Skype/etc...) as PM is not enabled on the Forum... :!:

If you choose for the 'General' Sub-Forum and (Free) Help via the Forum, you'd need to read the Forum Rules if you want some Help... :idea:
=> CIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig also... :idea: )
And your Post sounds a bit "vague" anyway without including your Script... No Script posted, => I only give some "general"/"generic" Advice... :idea:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Maaniguard

Post by Maaniguard » Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:05 pm

move this Thread to the 'iMacros Consultants' Sub-Forum
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:58 pm

Maaniguard wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:05 pm
move this Thread to the 'iMacros Consultants' Sub-Forum

OK, done... :wink:

About "putting a way to contact you", Info posted in your Profile is not "visible" to Search Engines (and Spammers) and is only visible by registered (and logged in) Users, if you post it in a Post or in your Sig, then it gets indexed by Search Engines... :idea:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...