Need Lead Scraping Macro, how much for it?

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
jcwinter

Need Lead Scraping Macro, how much for it?

Post by jcwinter » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:12 pm

I need a lead scraping script that scrapes from an industry association directory.

I simply need the script built and 100% workable so I can download the script and use it to run it and extract the data.

I would prefer to have it run in imacros for firefox.

I am looking for the most cost effective solution so if you can develop a script and run the script with whatever platform you prefer then that is an option as well.

Go to www (dot) napo (dot) net/Referral/default.aspx and then enter in the zip code 23233 and then click search. Apprx. 1,000 results come up. I will want to be able to run the search with a 500 mile radius from several zip codes and have the entire directory scraped.

I need to have the script that puts the information in csv fil format.

I need the following fiels scraped by the macro script.

Name, Email, Company(Firm) Name, Website, and Phone Number.

To make it clear, I want either a script built on the imacro firefox extension platform that can do this or a script written that extracts the data that I am looking for and you just give me the csv file that has all the data already.
rguez_18

Re: Need Lead Scraping Macro, how much for it?

Post by rguez_18 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:08 am

I can have this done for you for $200. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!
.NET Developer
<---Using IMacro since version 4 - See Date Joined on Forum
***For Quotes and Estimates please feel free to contact me.
YM: Rguez_18 <at> y a hoo <that> com