PHP Error Handling Needed -- Will Pay You For Your Help

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
CaliforniaJerry

PHP Error Handling Needed -- Will Pay You For Your Help

Post by CaliforniaJerry » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:32 am

Hello,

I'm looking for someone to help me launch iMacros from a PHP page on http://localhost/ running Apache Server on my local machine which is running Windows XP SP3.

I will need to handle errors that occur when an action does not occur on the web pages I am configuring, not necessarily errors that occur in iMacros itself. Although, those must be handled as well.

The successful operations and the errors must be written to a Log file on my local hard disk.

Please reply here, then you can contact me privately and leave your phone number and/or Skype ID.

Thank you.
chirysharing

Re: PHP Error Handling Needed -- Will Pay You For Your Help

Post by chirysharing » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:18 am

Hi,

Web application don't always go to plan, that much is obvious. Users will continuously find ways to trigger errors within your application and how you record, contain and eliminate these errors is a true testament to your code. PHP provides means for trapping errors and dealing withn them the way you need
them to be deal with. The best part of PHP error handling is that it's extremely customizable using PHP's set_error_handler() function.
More PHP error handling scripts you can search and find at the site PHPKode.com
CaliforniaJerry

Re: PHP Error Handling Needed -- Will Pay You For Your Help

Post by CaliforniaJerry » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:41 pm

If someone can answer my MAIN question, I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm looking for someone to help me launch iMacros from a PHP page on http://localhost/ running Apache Server on my local machine (using WAMP5) ...