If number on a webpage exist then..

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
will3d4food

If number on a webpage exist then..

Post by will3d4food » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:01 pm

Hi,

I am new so I need some help.

I am looking for a certain number in a certain html tag position within a webpage. depending on the number I need the code to do a certain function. Example html for tag position: TAG POS=1 TYPE=FONT FORM=ID:ctl00 ATTR=TXT:1.51, this is tag pos1 and the number is 1.51

Basically I am looking for code to do a function something like this;

1. If the number in tag pos1 is equal or greater then 1.5 I want it to do a certain action such as, open another url, fill out a quick form with predetermined text, and then continue to the next tag pos.

2. If the number is between 1.49 and -.50 I don't want it do anything I just want it to continue to the next tag pos.

3. If the number is less then -.50 then I want it to do a certain action such as, open another url, fill out a quick form with predetermined text, and then continue to the next tag pos

4. Then, I want it to Refresh the original page and continue this looping between these 3 or 4 tag positions looking for the same thing, Im not sure if this can be all done in imacros?

I will pay if need, please send me message or email me, will3d4food{at}yahoo{dot}com