Facebook App imacro

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
horsehead31

Facebook App imacro

Post by horsehead31 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:33 pm

I'm looking for someone to create me a imacro for a facebook app.. I'm not really sure how to explain what I want to do so I'll give the link
https://apps.facebook.com/budlighthuddl ... Squad.aspx
I want an app that will read an excel database and pick the names out (text document whatever)... say take the first person on the list and add the 2nd the first time through, 3rd the 2nd time through and so on until everyone had been added to each other.
I'm not really sure the best way to go about doing it. I've tried to make my own but I'm having a problem when after I input the name You have to hit down then enter and then continue. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me. john at h8s.us is my email. Also include your price. I'm not doing this for a profit just to save me a little time if its possible. Thanks!