Need a compiled app to run player

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
etucker

Need a compiled app to run player

Post by etucker » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:25 pm

I have built an imacros .iim file that is needing to be installed on my client's windows (2000, XP, Vista, 7) PC's in the task scheduler. It is a simple macro that goes to a website, scraps some info, then another site to enter that info, then it uploads a file to another website.

But, I need a program that when ran from the scheduler it "ftp's" the .iim file down, then runs it with player, then deletes the .iim file. This way I can always make sure my .iim file is up to date and I don't want anyone to see the .iim code.

Also, the compiled app needs to be able to take a command line parameter for the path where the .iim file needs to land.
ScriptJockey

Re: Need a compiled app to run player

Post by ScriptJockey » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:44 pm

Hi,

I am very much interested in helping with this project and would like to send you a sample. It appears that private messages are disabled on these boards, and they don't display user email addresses (not a bad thing for preventing spam I guess). I entered my email address into the location field of my profile information. You should be able to see it if you click on my username, but if it doesn't appear to you, just let me know.

Thanks!

tom a.