Experienced, proficient iMacros Expert

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
ScriptJockey

Experienced, proficient iMacros Expert

Post by ScriptJockey » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:33 pm

Hello Everyone,

I have been working with iOpus iMacros for the past couple of years and have developed a high level of proficiency with this indispensable tool.

During this time I have worked on a number of custom projects using iMacros with great success and satisfaction to both business and individual clients. I deliver timely and accurate results at a competitive rate.

Please feel free to contact me with your web scraping, form filling, web testing, or general web automation needs. For the fastest response, please send me a project description using the iOpus Custom Solution Guidelines.

My email address is listed as the Location in my forum profile, which you can see to the left of this post or by clicking on my forum username.

Looking forward to serving you!

Regards,

Tom Anderson

Update 3/20/2013:

I am currently involved in some longer-term projects and am not accepting new projects at this time. I will update this post again once I have availability.
Last edited by ScriptJockey on Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
doobee

Re: Experienced, proficient iMacros Expert

Post by doobee » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:11 pm

I was thoroughly impressed with the extent of the effort Tom put into my recent iMacros project. Very quick turn around and very well documented code! Amazing bang for the buck. My highest recommendation!
Dov Katz
tommyboi73

Post by tommyboi73 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:49 am

I have a job I want to hire you if you want the job...
zorinho

Post by zorinho » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:57 am

Hi Tom, please contact me (impossible for me to contact you by your profile) I've a job for you.
Thanks,
beachbum

Post by beachbum » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:00 pm

Hi

Please contact me I have some work.

Here is a thread I posted looking for help.

http://forum.imacros.net/viewtopic.php?t=20678
amitagnihotri13

Post by amitagnihotri13 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:27 am

Hi

I am looking for a solution to automate some tests related to filtering and sorting on a shopping site. Please let me know the best possible way to automate them using iMacros and VBScripting. What will be your fee to provide this customized solution?

Case 1:

1. Go to http://www.jabong.com/men/shoes/men-spo ... ce&dir=asc
2. Select the filter Rs.8001-10500 in the left frame
3. It filters the results in right frame and displays shoes, where prices are within the selected filter range

User Story: As a Tester, I want to automate test that very 1st, very last and any item in the middle must be within the selected date range.
Acceptance Criteria: When price of 1st, last and any item in the middle is lesser or greater than specified filter range then it should return an error.

Case 2:

2. Select "Price: Low to high" from Sorted By dropdown
3. It sorts the items on the page low price to high price

User Story: As a Tester, I want to automate test that items are sorted in low to high price order.
Acceptance criteria:
Price of 1st item should be equal to or less than the 2nd consecutive item
Price of 2nd item should be equal to or less than the 3rd consecutive item
Price of 2nd item should be equal to or greater than the 1st item

Case 3:

2. It displays the items on the page.

User Story: As a Tester, I want to count the total items displayed on the page to check whether the total items number displayed by filters and in the header is OK or not?

Acceptance criteria:

It returns total number of items on the page, if there are 20 items then it should return 20
Then this number should match to the total numbers displayed by filter on left frame and in the header

Please let me know how soon the solution can be provided?

Regards,
Amit Agnihotri
SoNotHollyWood

Post by SoNotHollyWood » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:45 pm

hello can you please contact me i need some work done (listing products on a shopping website from a csv file) thank you :)
Chadi El-Refaei
Umbrella Corp
Tel : +9714 368 2127
Fax: +9714 421 0210
Cell: +97155 373 7306
smknox23

Post by smknox23 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:40 am

Would like to check to see if you might be available at this time.

Sam
Johnnie

Post by Johnnie » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Hello Tom,I am right now doing project on iMacros in my college can you help us to build our project? Thanks in advance!