iMacro needed - I'll pay for the service

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
jcccruz

iMacro needed - I'll pay for the service

Post by jcccruz » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:11 pm

Hi,

I need a imacro for open this page:

http://www.citius.mj.pt/Portal/consulta ... uicao.aspx

Select one by one "Tribunal" they are selected by a number that in the code of the page (select all one by one)

Introduce the "Data Inicial" and "Data Final" (propont the user to introduce only one time)

Press the buton "validar"

This will open a table for eache "Tribunal" with this configuration:

"Número" "Entrada" "Datas" "Partes" "Unidade Orgânica" "Processo" "Espécie e Observações"

Untill now no problem but I need the macro to find the lines of the table taht have this word "Insolvência" in the colun "Espécie e Observações" and then put this information in a file:

The content of "Partes", "Unidade Orgânica", "Processo" and "Espécie e Observações"

The iMacro have to run all the records of "Tribunal" and get the information of eache one of them and put all together in only one file.

If you can do this please email me jcruz.ai@iol.pt with the cost (price) of this and if I agree I'll pay by paypal as a gift.

Regards
JC
cfgomes

Re: iMacro needed - I'll pay for the service

Post by cfgomes » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:55 pm

Boa tarde

Já enviei mail com pormenores.

cumprimentos
carlos gomes

jcccruz wrote:Hi,

I need a imacro for open this page:

http://www.citius.mj.pt/Portal/consulta ... uicao.aspx

Select one by one "Tribunal" they are selected by a number that in the code of the page (select all one by one)

Introduce the "Data Inicial" and "Data Final" (propont the user to introduce only one time)

Press the buton "validar"

This will open a table for eache "Tribunal" with this configuration:

"Número" "Entrada" "Datas" "Partes" "Unidade Orgânica" "Processo" "Espécie e Observações"

Untill now no problem but I need the macro to find the lines of the table taht have this word "Insolvência" in the colun "Espécie e Observações" and then put this information in a file:

The content of "Partes", "Unidade Orgânica", "Processo" and "Espécie e Observações"

The iMacro have to run all the records of "Tribunal" and get the information of eache one of them and put all together in only one file.

If you can do this please email me jcruz.ai@iol.pt with the cost (price) of this and if I agree I'll pay by paypal as a gift.

Regards
JC