Imacros expert Amsterdam

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
RickRickRick

Imacros expert Amsterdam

Post by RickRickRick » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:08 pm

For a start-up we are looking for an Imacros expert.

Your reactions please.

This is an existing business that already has recorded Imacro’s for use in-house, and needs to:
1. migrate the existing scripts to a more professional level.
2. be able to have these distributable to new customers outside the company.

The developer needs to be proficient in at least Imacros, be available immediately for brainstorming and be located in or around Amsterdam.
To be an ideal candidate for this position, you should be able to identify opportunities for automation, have experience in testing consumer-applications, be creative in developing original ideas, approaches, and solutions to unusual or difficult problems.

If you have what we are looking for, we'd love to hear from you.
chivracq

Re: Imacros expert Amsterdam

Post by chivracq » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:24 pm

OK, mini-Reply, I've seen your Post (funny actually to see you posting just after I replied to 'Zigner' in this other Thread on the same Sub-Forum... :) ), the Position sounds tailored for me, I've got all the Qualifications and Experience, sorry I never replied to your Mail a few weeks ago, expect a Reply this week...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
RickRickRick

Post by RickRickRick » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:34 am

Mr. Chivracq, you wanted to reply after March 16th:

Maybe I should call you?

I haven't seen a large reply yet...
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:26 am

Yes, oups, quite busy last time...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
RickRickRick

Post by RickRickRick » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:08 am

I'd like to hire you, but how can I get to talk to you? You have my email address also.
RickRickRick

Post by RickRickRick » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:29 pm

Mr. Chivracq,

Obviously you don’t have time for this project.

Could you recommend a colleague?

Still the same assignment as posted here on March 16th.
RickRickRick

Post by RickRickRick » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:12 am

Mr. Chivracq,

Your reply please.

Still the same assignment as posted here on March 16th, some years ago...
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:38 am

RickRickRick wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:12 am
Mr. Chivracq,

Your reply please.

Yep, saw your last post a few days ago, and I was hesitating a bit on how to react/reply..., I feel completely honoured by your "Faith", even 5 years later, ah-ah...!, (hum, I hope/guess you are not a "Start-up" anymore, ah-ah...!? :wink: ), but hum..., I don't really have "time" for "long term Projects" at the moment, maybe after the Summer...
(I'm a DJ also, and playing the whole Summer quite regularly, hum, and in Septb also several Gigs and Festivals, this current week from Thursday at the 'Landjuweel' Festival in Ruigoord for example, quite "notorious" in/around A'dam... :wink: )

>>>

And hum..., to "save your ass" maybe, I don't know anybody in A'dam who'd be a bit "knowledgeable"/"advanced" in iMacros... :(
Even on the Forum, there are very-very few Dutch Users (or at least with a NL IP-Address)... :o The only Dutch IP's I see are from Spammers "hiding" behind some Dutch Proxy/VPN/Cloud Services, usually 'DigitalOcean' and 'M247' whose IP's are "slowly" getting banned 1 by 1 or by [0-255] Range... :roll:
Or probably all Dutch "real" Users are Professionals working for "big Companies" and they all use iMB and/or the Enterprise Edition and therefore have Direct Access to TechSup and never need/use the Forum...

But there is an 'Ipswitch' Office in A'dam (now 'Progress' I reckon, as 'Ipswitch' got taken over by 'Progress' about 6 months ago), so I reckon they must have have "sbd" in house to cover the Consulting and On-site Projects in NL... But depending on the Frequency that happens, it could be that some Consultant each time comes over from Germany..., I don't really know... :P

A Friend of mine, ex-Colleague from some previous Job used to work for 'Ipswitch' in A'dam a few years ago (and for several years), and if I remember correctly, they didn't have any iMacros Consultant(s) in-house in A'dam, I was always the one showing him what I was "doing" in iMacros, but I'm talking about 5 or 7 years ago, many "things" may have changed since... Oh, beh, yep of course, I'm stupid, ah-ah...!! :shock: , iMacros was still from 'iOpus' at that time, and 'Ipswitch' "only" took over 'iOpus' around that time, but he left the Company around the same time, or very shortly after, ah-ah...!
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:15 pm

RickRickRick wrote:
Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:08 pm
The developer needs to be proficient in at least Imacros, be available immediately for brainstorming and be located in or around Amsterdam.
Brainstorming? Why? Solutions are better and faster in my eyes. Located in or around Amsterdam, why? But good luck.
RickRickRick wrote:
Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:08 pm
...and solutions to unusual or difficult problems.
These words sounds good. :D
RickRickRick wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:12 am
Really? After 5 years? :shock:
chivracq wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:38 am
I don't know anybody in A'dam who'd be a bit "knowledgeable"/"advanced" in iMacros... :(
Yep. You are the best in A'dam! :wink:
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea: