Business Vat-Ids/Industries/Locations with emails?($REWARD$)

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
mikujiku

Business Vat-Ids/Industries/Locations with emails?($REWARD$)

Post by mikujiku » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:03 pm

So im having little project going where i need help.

Okay so, im having email address database which contains around 100 000 business emails. Now i try find out industries/Vat number/Location to all my emails. Almost all emails what i have contain business name on their domain (example@businessname.com). Domains can be parsed out to get list of business names. We will use these Domain-/Businessnames later at YTJ's search engine.

In Finland we have business register holder called YTJ which have all the information i need (http://www.ytj.fi/english/yrityshaku.as ... elikoodi=3) <----- Business search on YTJ.
So im trying to automate system which uses YTJ's search engine/database. System should automatically pick up businessname from list and search with it on YTJ's site. After it have found needed information, system would save results which should contain also complete email address, which were used to search. YTJ's page have limited searches to 1000/Day per IP-Address. So maybe proxy?

So after succesfully search i should have saved to Excel:
-Business name
-Vat number
-Industry
Ask for more information! (I know its a bit skinny text to explain)

If someone is interested to complete this whole project for me, i can pay good price for good results :)

mikael.suominen94@gmail.com