Help Me copy paste imacros

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
lolite

Help Me copy paste imacros

Post by lolite » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:24 am

hello master imacros i would like to ask. how to copy and paste text in iMacros?

example: I want to copy text in google, then I want to paste it on my facebook status that how? Here you can master the solution of my problem please give me an example :) thank you
chivracq

Re: Help Me copy paste imacros

Post by chivracq » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:53 am

lolite wrote:hello master imacros i would like to ask. how to copy and paste text in iMacros?

example: I want to copy text in google, then I want to paste it on my facebook status that how? Here you can master the solution of my problem please give me an example :) thank you
This is a Sub-Forum for People looking for iMacros Consultants (or offering their Services) (for Payment)... You don't sound like it's your case...

Read the Forum Rules first and post your Question in the correct Sub-Forum...! :mrgreen:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
glennmcgrath

Re: Help Me copy paste imacros

Post by glennmcgrath » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:32 pm

I open a web file, click on some links driving to Excel files, then the Save windows appears. I click the button "Save" of the folder/file list and the file is saved on my hard disk.
I recorded those tasks in imacros recorder (downloading two files with different formats).
The script shows that the task "Save" has not been recorded, so it cannot be played !
I don't know either if the opening of the link to the file has been recorded.
I do not understand the syntax "Tab" and "Tag" as I am a newcomer.
Below is my code.
ahsan