Looking for an IMacro guru for Web Testing jumpstart

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
dsaunier

Looking for an IMacro guru for Web Testing jumpstart

Post by dsaunier » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:32 pm

Hi,

I have been reading the official site, this forum, and many resources about Imacros for a few days.
I'd now like to find an experienced user to answer a few questions, and write some basic Web Testing scripts for me. My need is to have tests conducted on a website whenever a new version comes out, for example to make sure that
- some specific pages are properly loaded
- a web form exists, provides appropriate error if not filled in, and can be submitted
- a form to manage contents can be loaded, an image uploaded to it, then its presence on a published page checked, etc

All this preferably launched at will or programmed, able to simulate various browsers and platforms, and outputting clear actionable reports of course ;-)
Let's discuss if you can help me move forward. Payment by Paypal or other arranged means.
Have a nice day,
Denis.
garyst1981

Re: Looking for an IMacro guru for Web Testing jumpstart

Post by garyst1981 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:47 pm

I can help you with that... any contact info?

Check my signature here
www.gustavorivera.com.mx
dsaunier

Re: Looking for an IMacro guru for Web Testing jumpstart

Post by dsaunier » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:56 pm

Thanks, just realized this board is "no pm" ?
I can be reached at my username dsaunier on Google's mail ;-)