Create a macro to search and book resort room

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
amtbooks

Create a macro to search and book resort room

Post by amtbooks » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:54 pm

I am a timeshare owner, and the timeshare will release those unwanted inventories in two weeks and owners can book those using cash instead of points (bonus time). However, I have to refresh the research constantly if I want a weekend stay in the nearby resort.

I recorded simple script using iMacro and it will refresh the research every 2 minutes, but I have to enhance the script that it can search for particular date and room type, and book the matched room automatically.

Here is existing macro (after I log into the site):
VERSION BUILD=8920312 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
URL GOTO=https://www.worldmarktheclub.com/owners ... ability.do
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Vacation<SP>Planning
TAG POS=2 TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=NAME:checkAvailabilityForm ATTR=NAME:searchType
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=NAME:checkAvailabilityForm ATTR=ID:resortId CONTENT=%241
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=NAME:checkAvailabilityForm ATTR=NAME:submit
WAIT SECONDS=100

Here are the enhancement I'd like someone to make:
1. Search for matches for room type and preferred days (input manually or from a drop-down menu?)
2. If match is found (see more below), then click the checkbox and "Book it" botom
3. It will go to two more screens, choose use bonus time booking (versus use points) in the first screen, then the next screen will choose the saved credit card to pay for the reservation.
4. Done

Here are the page code from the result page, it shows the room type: 2 Bedroom Chalet, and 6/19/2015 is available (checkbox):

<div align="center" class="ui-widget-content ui-corner-all" style="background-color:#73AEE8; background-image:none;padding:5px 0 5px 0; margin-bottom:5px;"><strong>2 Bedroom Chalet</strong></div><table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" bgcolor="#CCCCCC"><tr><td width="10%" align="center"><strong><font size="-2"><strong>Dates</strong></font></td><td width="6%" align="center"><strong><font size="-2"><strong>Mon</strong></font></td><td width="6%" align="center"><strong><font size="-2">Tue</font></strong></td><td width="6%" align="center"><strong><font size="-2">Wed</font></strong></td><td width="6%" align="center"><strong><font size="-2">Thu</strong></font></td><td width="6%" align="center"><strong><font size="-2"><strong>Fri</strong></font></td><td width="6%" align="center"><strong><font size="-2"><strong>Sat</strong></font></td><td width="6%" align="center"><strong><font size="-2"><strong>Sun</strong></font></td><td width="10%" align="center">&nbsp;</td><td width="10%" align="center">&nbsp;</td></tr><tr>
<form name="form93181" action="showBonusAvailabilityResultPost.do?regionId=1291&resortId=93&reservationRoomTypeId=181&checkInDate=" method="post" id= "form93181">

<TD bgcolor="#FFFFFF" width="10%" align="center" nowrap><font size="-2">06/15/2015 to 06/21/2015</font></TD>
<TD bgcolor="#FFFFFF" width="8%" align="center"><INPUT type="hidden" name="1" value="06/15/2015"/></TD>
<TD bgcolor="#FFFFFF" width="8%" align="center"><INPUT type="hidden" name="2" value="06/16/2015"/></TD>
<TD bgcolor="#FFFFFF" width="8%" align="center"><INPUT type="hidden" name="3" value="06/17/2015"/></TD>
<TD bgcolor="#FFFFFF" width="8%" align="center"><INPUT type="hidden" name="4" value="06/18/2015"/></TD>
<TD bgcolor="#FFFFFF" width="8%" align="center"><INPUT type="checkbox" name="5" value="06/19/2015"/></TD>
<TD bgcolor="#FFFFFF" width="8%" align="center"><INPUT type="hidden" name="6" value="06/20/2015"/></TD>
<TD bgcolor="#FFFFFF" width="8%" align="center"><INPUT type="hidden" name="7" value="06/21/2015"/></TD>
<td width="10%" rowspan="3" align="center" bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><input type="image" src="/images/Book_It.gif" border="0" onclick="return bookRes(form93181);"></td>
<td width="10%" rowspan="3" align="center" bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><a href="showAvailabilityCalendar.do?regionId=1291&resortId=93&reservationRoomTypeId=181&fromDate=06%2F15%2F2015">More dates</a></td>

Please email brucecn (AT} hotmail dot com
Attachments
RoomSearch.JPG