iMacros Web Automater Needed

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
Kingslan

iMacros Web Automater Needed

Post by Kingslan » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:56 am

I have an iMacros project that's about 80% complete - I just need someone to finish it and test to make sure it works.

I estimate this to be a smaller job, but happy to pay to get it finished quickly.

If you're interested please reply here or you can add me on Skype: Jasonr686 (just let me know you found my username on the iMacros forum and I'll add you).

Thank you
thecoder2012

Re: iMacros Web Automater Needed

Post by thecoder2012 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am

Kingslan wrote:I have an iMacros project that's about 80% complete - I just need someone to finish it and test to make sure it works.
I estimate this to be a smaller job, but happy to pay to get it finished quickly.
More details possible?
Kingslan wrote:If you're interested please reply here or you can add me on Skype: Jasonr686 (just let me know you found my username on the iMacros forum and I'll add you).
Maybe.
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea: