[paid] looking for help implementing DBC into my script

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
curtis2447

[paid] looking for help implementing DBC into my script

Post by curtis2447 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:23 am

i've got a script that works up until the Recaptcha v2 portion of it, anyone who can help me implement this would be paid pretty good (25$ is my current offer) it shouldn't take very long since thats the only part i'll need help with is implementing the API properly.

to get into contact with me you can do so over skype @ curtis2447

i'll want a screen share or video of the captchas being entered before payment, thanks.

also, the version of imacros I'm using is the firefox extension.
thecoder2012

Re: [paid] looking for help implementing DBC into my script

Post by thecoder2012 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:14 am

curtis2447 wrote:i've got a script that works up until the Recaptcha v2 portion of it, anyone who can help me implement this would be paid pretty good (25$ is my current offer) it shouldn't take very long since thats the only part i'll need help with is implementing the API properly.
I think you mean the recaptcha v2 example for imacros with javascript from recaptcha_v2.zip
curtis2447 wrote:to get into contact with me you can do so over skype @ curtis2447
i'll want a screen share or video of the captchas being entered before payment, thanks.
And I think you can contact the developer with your skype. He can make a example with both captcha services for your current offer, if you have a dbc account for few tests. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P5xb92tIGk for the skype details (youtube description)
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea: