[HELP ME] Security question after login

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
just_iin

[HELP ME] Security question after login

Post by just_iin » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:09 am

Hi Everybody,
I want to ask one thing about automation login. but before I want say sorry for my bad english :D
How if any security question at login like phone numbers in a site, but the situation was not always like that.
sometimes also directly to the main page without the security question.

What the command I should enter after filling in username and password?
because it is not always as I enter the username and password will be redirected to the main page, sometimes I have to fill in a security question

regards,
Indra
rethinkreality

Re: [HELP ME] Security question after login

Post by rethinkreality » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:03 pm

You'll need to either evaluate the URL or the content on the page to see if there is a security question or not. After that your script can continue. You can make these decisions in iim or javascript with a simple extraction tag of some sort.
If you want help, make sure to add this information. If you don't, answers may not work for your specific setup.
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all Versions